Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Acc WEST and EAST

Discussion on [WTS] Acc WEST and EAST within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Acc WEST and EAST

Hello i want to sell my 2 account! First: WEST.30lvl,Gold V,70+champ, 1000 RP, 3000 IP.6 page run full
Second:NORDIC&EAST 30lvl,GOLD V, 30+champ,2 page rune full
I want to sell this 2account becouse i want to finish with this game.
I dont give login and password first !!!!!
Contact PM here or mail ()
This is amazing acc for low money

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS EU EAST AND EU WEST ACC
03/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
HI! I want to sell an acc on EU WEST. It got 55 champions with 4 Skins. Account has DIVISION II SILVER. I want for this acc 10EUR Skype : Xamcio1 The 2nd acc is smurf on EU EAST! It got 20 champions. Only AD CARRY!
[T] LoL From East To West Acc
12/06/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Trading East account to west using elitepvpers trade system, 30 lvl, AD( armor, magic per level, AD, Ad qunts) and AP runes(magic pen, AP qunts, per level ap glyph), 36 champs, 1,450 elo, gold banners from S2 rewards. More info skype: martuxs35
[B] West acc [S] East or high elo west
10/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello. I got euw acc : 86 champs 4k ip 3k rp 30+ skins 5 rune page tons of runes and eune acc lvl 30 50champs 14 skins. I want - EUNE acc (prefer high elo) or similar as mine. If it has high elo it doenst have to have many champs or skins but at least 40 champs and 10 skins. - EUW acc with higher elo. Pm me or skype habab530
[B] LoL lvl 30 WEST and EAST [S] PSC
10/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. I am sellink the following : EUW ACC (FREE TRANSFER); 66 champs, 3 rune page, good runes, 12 skins or so. EUNE ACC (NO TRANSFER); 50champs, 1 refund, 2 rune page, good runes, 14 skins. PSC only or trade for a high elo acc. Skype habab530 u can PM me here too
WTT pax jax eu west and east
01/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
What you offer? i will teke best one or if you have tf pax 2009 for na account it would be best :)