Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS NA Diamond V/ S2 TRIPLE PLAT Account DETAILS.

Discussion on WTS NA Diamond V/ S2 TRIPLE PLAT Account DETAILS. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS NA Diamond V/ S2 TRIPLE PLAT Account DETAILS.

this is a new update post from the last one , more things have been done to the account.
648 rp , 5500 IP

Looking to sell NORTH AMERICAN Account
Diamond III Season 3
Triple Plat icons etc Season 2

**Has ALL champions BUT 11 useful ones.
**8 rune pages
**Almost all important runes possible.
**some skins, not many so dont come to me if your looking for "just skins"
**MULTIPLE summoner icons.
**All 4 platinum season 2 trophies, a couple Snowdown showdown icons, one **new years icon, ezreal icon, Season 2 riven icon
**Has many professional players from curse, dignitas, etc on friends list if you wish to keep them

This account HAS NEVER BEEN BANNED , REPORTED, ETC. COMPLETELY CLEAN.
Has baron nashor christmas icon to show that there has been no reports before season 3, and also has good honor showing that it hasnt been reported since.

This is a top of the line account going for a cheaper than most price. You get the season 2 big rewards, vanity stuff from christmas etc, rune pages set up for you to start playing, and a well-known name in the community.

Asking price : 400$ Or best price depending on how in demand it is. If this is too much please negotiate we may be able to work something out.

PAYMENT IS THROUGH PAYPAL.

CONTACT ME ON SKYPE, AT THE VERY LEAST send me a private message on here, dont post random prices in this thread on the bottom, i most likely wont be able to get back to you.

SCREENSHOT :

I can give you more screenshots or show through skype share if you wish.
Old 05/06/2013, 08:40   #2

bump.
Old 05/07/2013, 20:11   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

"SCAMMER ALERT PRACTICE CAUTION WHEN BUYING FROM THIS SELLER"

"This account HAS NEVER BEEN BANNED , REPORTED, ETC. COMPLETELY CLEAN"
Has exact same amount of games played with exact same champions. So don't say its not the same account.

Images taken from all of his threads, Explain this please.

has no honor
has honor.

I'm noticing patterns of a scammer here. Please practice caution with this seller. I Have heard negative feedback.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA Diamond III S3 / Triple Platinum S2 TOP OF THE LINE. DETAILS INSIDE
05/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
this is a new update post from the last one , more things have been done to the account. 648 rp , 5500 IP Looking to sell NORTH AMERICAN Account Diamond III Season 3 Triple Plat icons etc Season 2 **Has ALL champions BUT 11 useful ones. **8 rune pages **Almost all important runes possible.
[Selling] WTS NA Diamond V/ S2 TRIPLE PLAT Account DETAILS
05/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Looking to sell NORTH AMERICAN Account Diamond V Season 3 Triple Plat icons etc Season 2 **Has ALL champions BUT 15 or so. **4 rune pages **Decent amount of runes, only the important ones **some skins, not many so dont come to me if your looking for "just skins" **MULTIPLE summoner icons. **All 4 platinum season 2 trophies, a couple Snowdown showdown icons, one **new years icon, ezreal icon, Season 2 riven icon
WTS TRIPLE PLAT s2 and SOLOQUEUE PLAT S3 NA ACCOUNT.
03/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi unfortunately i wont be able to play this game as much anymore since im going to college. I am going to try to sell it to help me start off my college life. Thank you for taking your time to look at my post. Only 10 rank games played, 9wins 1 loss. i have 70+champs champs are shown in the picture. i have 20+skins i will name all the skins. foxfire ahri, mummy amumu, red riding hood annie, boom boom blitz, nottingham ez as well as pulsefire, nightblade irelia, victorious janna,...
WTB Plat or Diamond account. Details.
03/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I dont care about the skins or champs. Please read this carefully and add me. In your original email of the account creation, You 'must' have a registration detailed e-mail from riot, or an account recovery e-mail from riot. These are the only way to prove that original email is related to your account that your selling. No other way as of what I know currently.
Selling a NA S2 triple plat and S3 plat divsion 2 ACCOUNT.
02/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Champions - ahri akali ali amumu anivia annie ashe blitz cait cass cho corki mundo draven elise eve ezreal fidd fizz gp garen grag graves heimer irelia janna jax karthus kass kat kayle kennen kog leblanc leesin lux malphite masteryi mf morde morg mnid nunu olaf ori panth poppy rammus rene reng riven ryze shaco shy siing sion sivir sona soraka syndra taric teemo trist turndle tryn tf twitch udyr urgot varus vayne veigar vi vlad ww xerath zed ziggs zilean zyra Skins - foxfire ahri pharaoh...