Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Bronze Account (preferably with Elise & Zed)

Discussion on EUW Bronze Account (preferably with Elise & Zed) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Bronze Account (preferably with Elise & Zed)

my skype is jim.carry.lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB US Server Account (preferably East)
01/19/2013 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
level 50, yada yada. any class is fine, really. post or pm me with your account details.
Looking for account with Skin of elise Ill give MUCH
12/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
ill give http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2318050-want-trade-euw-lvl-30-45-champs-1-1k -elo.html this account for an other account it must have elise skin and some other champs but not that much like mine. if u have an account and u want to trade but my account is not good enough i can give some accounts from here. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2311506-euw-accountstore-py-peterzwegat.htm l post at the thread here ur skypename or add botan12311...
WTB > Level 30 Account w/ Elise
12/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Looking for a Level 30 Acc on the NA Server that: 1. Owns Elise 2. Is at least 1400 ELO or clean ELO (no ranked played) 3. Full AP rune page 4. Bonus points if it has Death Blossom Elise skin as well You can tell me other details about the acc over Skype. Skype - STXMono
B>Atlantica Account, Preferably level 120-140(Sikyon)
12/05/2012 - Atlantica Online Trading - 4 Replies
As title, If you want me to make an offer please make sure you send me some screenshots. In order to make an offer, I will need the following details. Mercenaries skill levels/crafting skill levels Which mercenary you have? How much gold you have? Do you own a house?
WTB albion account preferably with Infiltrator
03/12/2012 - Albion Online Trading - 0 Replies
As the title suggests I try an account with infi daoc uthgard I value in but also other classes. If I like the account today pay with pay pall or e-pay charge