Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA - Gold Account with all Champions

Discussion on NA - Gold Account with all Champions within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA - Gold Account with all Champions

ELO:
Gold 5 (Has gold border from S2)

Normal wins:

Champions:
108 Champions / 2 not owned.

NOTE:
It has 4636 IP left

Skins:
Stinger Akali
Unchained Alistar
>>> Victorious Janna
Phantom Karthus
Judgment Kayle
Deadly Kennen
Leopard Nidalee
Ruthless Pantheon
Royal Shaco
Cottontail Teemo
Riot Girl Tristana
>>> Leprechaun Veigar

Rune pages:
5 rune pages.

Price:
Just 50eur.

I can go first if your tbm is high, else you have to send me the money first or we use an middleman if you don't trust me.
I also offer teamviewer support to see that I really own the account.

Skype; idelta89

Account is on NA.
Screenshot:

I only accept paypal/paysafecard.

Also check out this account:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Gold Iv All champions account
03/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
So im GOnna offer you my Account Level 30 Europe East Division Current Division is GOLD IV Season 2 Gold border The Account Have EVERY SINGLE CHAMPION View image: owned champs pt 1 View image: owned champs pt 2
[Trading] Gold V account with 83 champions 5 runes page and some skins for ~1000 e*Gold
03/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I want to trade my league of legends account Gold V euwest for 1000 e*Gold, I need it now, fast and safe. I only go first with trusted members, unless you send the e*Gold. Request a trade always. Skype: [email protected] Thanks, Sam.
[WTS] GOLD ACCOUNT ALL CHAMPIONS 75 SKINS
03/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, i am new on this forum.. my friend told me that this forum is the best to sell/buy things. Well, i have my main account to sell.. All champions 75 skins (5 legendary) Gold 2 Diamond Banner (Diamond last season) 20 runes page
[NA] Gold Account with 80+ champions, 60+ skins.
12/08/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Features: 85+ champions (almost every champion in the game, only missing about 5) 10 rune pages filled with unique and viable runes 70+ skins, including 15+ limited edition/exclusive skins (this means a skin for nearly every champion in the game, with each skin ranging from $5-20 in value, and possibly more because of the limited/exclusivity of some of the skins) Gold season 1 rewards, and 1700 current season 2 elo. Enough RP for a name change, if you desire. This account possibly...
[B]39 Champions 3 Skins für 20€ +Lvl30 12 Champions Account umsonst
05/23/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Ich Biete hier meine alten LoL Account. Bezahlt wird mit PayPal, PSC oder auch Überweisung: 20€ Ihr geht First oder ein MM der Seriöse ist. Bei Bedarf auch über TS, Telefon oder ICQ/Steam. Champions http://www.abload.de/thumb/39championsarp2.jpg