Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB BOOSTER G1 94LP TO PLAT 5 EUW

Discussion on WTB BOOSTER G1 94LP TO PLAT 5 EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB BOOSTER G1 94LP TO PLAT 5 EUW

Hi, i need a fast boost from 94LP to plat 5 . I got 100+ heroes, all runes and i am playing on Europe West
Old 04/06/2013, 03:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Have you skype?
Old 04/06/2013, 03:12   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
Check my thread and my website:
Old 04/06/2013, 03:16   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 233/3/6
Quote:
Originally Posted by addelyn2 View Post
Hi, i need a fast boost from 94LP to plat 5 . I got 100+ heroes, all runes and i am playing on Europe West
hey dude, check out my thread -

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheap Elo Booster For BRONZE-PLAT ONLY
05/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Im a diamond player looking to boost bronze-plat players only. NA Only Coaching: Im a friendly guy and I love to coach friends so if you need help we can negotiate a fair price. New to the site. Now have finished around 15-20 accounts and coaching 3-4 people a week. Post your skype or AIM or whatever and ill contact you for more information. Now offering boosts all the way to diamond 2
*NEW* ELO booster Up to Plat V
03/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hi, I am new to elitepvpers. I have played league of legends since season 1. In season 2 I was platinum and borderline diamond. Currently S3 Plat I division. Note: I was 2150+ elo before the season 3 divisions came out. I was top 200 in NA during that time. I would love to help you guys that need help boosting your elo. Only NA servers. (EU is too laggy)
☼Platinum Booster I Booster,Cheap,Top 100 S2, Fastest Booster NA
02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Sup guys I'm 2WENYE1, Riot has implemented a new ranked system for season 3. I previously elo boosted before it was announced against the rules by Riot and I was the most trusted on the League forums and I was boosting 15hrs a day and had orders up all the time. I've run out of money and need some urgently :(. My skype is obeyre please post your skype on my thread before talking to me so I know on sythe I'm talking to. Any questions and you don't have skype? [email protected] email me...
Lf Booster to Plat/ No Rankeds done yet!!!!
10/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Looking for someone on EUW with atleast 2.1k Exp who can boost me up to 1.9k Elo. My Account has done no Rankeds so the first 16 Games will give 40 Points per Win/Loose. Only looking for pros. Skype is Sosila92. If your trusted (60+TBMS ill go first) Need it fast!