Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Division Boosting Bronze -> Gold

Discussion on Division Boosting Bronze -> Gold within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 04/18/2013, 02:33   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 107/2/0
He asked me to boost one acc at platinumV:
Last talked on skype:
[0:50:28] Finn: i play 5 wins
[0:50:36] Finn: but im duoing now
[0:50:38] Finn: how long will you be online?
[0:51:18] Gondoria: u can start all time if u want
[0:51:44] Gondoria: i send u a trade

Then he erased me from skype.
Old 04/20/2013, 10:50   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
He asked me to boost one acc at platinumV:
Last talked on skype:
[0:50:28] Finn: i play 5 wins
[0:50:36] Finn: but im duoing now
[0:50:38] Finn: how long will you be online?
[0:51:18] Gondoria: u can start all time if u want
[0:51:44] Gondoria: i send u a trade

Then he erased me from skype.
Yes Im sorry(friend was sitting next to me)
The boost would have been for him. He is stuck in Plat 5 and I didnt managed to get him out until now. Actually he accepted but then suddenly he said, that its much of money so he will try a bit more. If he doesnt succeed, he will come back to you.. thats why i deleted you then xD
Sorry dude..

_________
Was away last 2 days, now back again.
Bumping for more~

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bronze and Silver Division Boosting
03/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, We are friends from germany and offer you to help you out of Elo Hell. Since we aren't Diamond Player or well known in League of Legends we offer descent prices and good communication via teamspeak and skype. Please consider that we aren't native english speaker so it could be that we have problems expressing ourselfes while playing for you. Im almost Platinium so we should be able to win most of our games. However we will propably not have the Win Ratios Diamond Players...
Division boosting to gold | cheap! |
02/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello im a diamond player on euw. I we started to boost my friends like 2 moths ago and my friend recommended this page for me. So here i am. Ill be only boosting till gold 5 since i am still in school and boosting above that takes a lot of time. So these are my prices. Bronze V > Bronze IV = 8EUR (only promotion 5 EUR) Bronze IV > Bronze III = 10 (only promotion 6 EUR) Bronze III > Bronze II = 10 (only promotion 6 EUR) Bronze II > Bronze I = 10 (only promotion 6 EUR) Bronze I >...
Division Boosting from Bronze to Gold 5
02/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello comunity, From today on i start boosting in EUNE and EUW, from Bronze to Gold 5. I'm Platin 4 player and feel really confortable wining from bronze to Gold. I can offer something like 90% win ratio fast progressing. Also we can keep touch all the time. Prices: Bronze to Silver = 10 euro for dev + 5 euro for promotion matches Siver to Gold = 15 euro for dev + 10 euro for promotion matches i Also give coaching for Mid/Bot lane 5 euro/per hour. And because i'm new at elo boosting i...
+1 Division [NA], Elo boosting from Bronze V to Gold V
02/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, THIS IS FOR NORTH AMERICA ONLY So as I say in the topic title, I provide elo boost to anyone under Gold that wants to reach it or just go a little higher. It's pretty simple, 1- Contact me on skype : chrisx988 2- Setup price and payment terms (price list is below, will not go lower)