Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unranked Account Boosting CHEAP

Discussion on Unranked Account Boosting CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unranked Account Boosting CHEAP

So hello guys,
What i want to do is, I take your unranked LoL Accounts, at least have 1 full Runesite Tier 3, and will do the 10 Promo Matches (I will win 10) and push your account with this to Gold III.
What I want for that: 30 Euros (only euw sorry, I have lagg issues on na)
The process:
You give me your account data, I will do 5 Matches, if all 5 are won I will charge 15 Euro, if not we will make a new price, then I will do the next 5 Matches and then again 15 Euro for 5 wins, if not we will make a new price.

If you have 2 Accounts I will douqueue with my friend, we are both platin, and u only have to pay 50Euro for both. Here are screens to validate that

So I will accept Paypal and Paysafe, PM me if interested
Old 04/04/2013, 19:16   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The Black Market: 130/1/1
Very nice. Too bad only NA ;P.
GL
Old 04/04/2013, 19:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamivegeta View Post
Very nice. Too bad only NA ;P.
GL
Only EUW on NA i have laggs, because i live in Germany.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS: EU-W, Diamond S2, unranked S3 account! CHEAP!
06/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Has EVERY CHAMPION. 11 Runepages with ALL runes. TONS of skins! (Pax Jax, Riot Graves, Kitty Kat Katarina are most notable ones). EVERY CHAMPION HAS AT LEAST ONE SKIN! I am selling this on behalf of my RL friend, who is not experienced in account sales and trusted me with this. I have the original email access and all the information you need.
[WTS]Cheap UNRANKED ACCOUNT EU WEST
12/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account got like 19 champions,ad rune page completed,ap rune page not completed yet(it's like 60%). 0-0 played ranked Never banned,never warned. For pictures pm me or add me skype: blackshooter7
Buying cheap Lvl 30 UNRANKED Account
07/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, searching for a cheap LvL 30 Account. It has to be UNRANKED with 0-0 games played in ranked. Add me in Skype Foxxy73. Thx.
CHEAP UNRANKED NA Account
05/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi im selling a lv30 NA account that is unranked with 1 win and 1 loss. I dont expect much for it but all offers are welcome. Prefered paypal or PSC. Champions; Akali Allistar Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe
WTB a cheap level 30 account unranked or very low ELO
03/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Must have the original email and the welcome message from RIOT games within the e-mail. Looking to buy an account that's worth around $30. Not looking for specific champions.