Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What to do when scammed?

Discussion on What to do when scammed? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 299
What to do when scammed?

Just done with my order on 2 divisions boost.

But after the boost was done he did revoke the money?

Anything i can do to charge the money back to me again?

Cheers for the help! :/
Old 04/03/2013, 14:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by winzEEERR View Post
Just done with my order on 2 divisions boost.

But after the boost was done he did revoke the money?

Anything i can do to charge the money back to me again?

Cheers for the help! :/
Same thing that happened to me. I boosted 2 guys and now they refound their money, now what?

I need some help tho.
Old 04/03/2013, 14:05   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 233/3/6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam CarryBoost View Post
Same thing that happened to me. I boosted 2 guys and now they refound their money, now what?

I need some help tho.
thats why i have a webpage so people can "Donate" to me for boosting them, the money cannot be refunded if they Donate it to me
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2013, 14:06   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowdyQueue View Post
thats why i have a webpage so people can "Donate" to me for boosting them, the money cannot be refunded if they Donate it to me
Yeah! That's a nice idea, I mean that guys kidding with my face. And I'm really mad because of that, but my website is coming.

Thanks bro, can you tell me how can I make a page for donate?
Old 04/03/2013, 14:09   #5

Cheers for the feedback! By any chance you can explain how to setup donation page?

- And is it possible to revoke the money back to me again? by any chance.
Old 04/03/2013, 14:09   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 283/2/2
Quote:

I need some help tho.
Your english hurts my eyes.

Quote:
Nah, you can dispute every single payment you send, anything can be chargebacked with fraud. Since PayPal care alot about not loosing money, they'd rather have you loose them. Got a fraud payment 1 month ago, the day after was a dispute opened, 20 hrs later it was resolved and the payment was reversed. A normal dispute is atleast 1 week long, but since they don't want to loose money, they break their own ToS.
Old 04/03/2013, 14:09   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

unfortunately you will not get the money back 99% of the time.

Paypal is REALLY strict about virtual good sales, and will most of the time not even consider a refund.
Old 04/03/2013, 14:12   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by larskrause View Post
Your english hurts my eyes.

Nah, you can dispute every single payment you send, anything can be chargebacked with fraud. Since PayPal care alot about not loosing money, they'd rather have you loose them. Got a fraud payment 1 month ago, the day after was a dispute opened, 20 hrs later it was resolved and the payment was reversed. A normal dispute is atleast 1 week long, but since they don't want to loose money, they break their own ToS.
Dude, go away lol. I'm tired of you man, you hate me I can see.
Old 04/03/2013, 14:13   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosafbsf View Post
unfortunately you will not get the money back 99% of the time.

Paypal is REALLY strict about virtual good sales, and will most of the time not even consider a refund.
Thing is they really should be strict about it. At some point i can see why they are doing it, but when i'm sitting in a position like this. It's pretty sad...
Old 04/03/2013, 14:13   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Yeah! That's a nice idea, I mean that guys kidding with my face. And I'm really mad because of that, but my website is coming.

Thanks bro, can you tell me how can I make a page for donate?
my friend made me a website for boosting him 2 divisions i dont have a clue how to make websites sorry
and you cannot refund a Donation, it works just like buying RP on LoL client, u cant refund there, and you cant refund on my website
Old 04/03/2013, 14:16   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 283/2/2
Quote:
my friend made me a website for boosting him 2 divisions i dont have a clue how to make websites sorry
and you cannot refund a Donation, it works just like buying RP on LoL client, u cant refund there, and you cant refund on my website
Dude, don't state something you're not sure about. ANY fraud payment can be chargebacked, google it, really. You can even chargeback physical payment, like when you went to buy something in a store, and you weren't the one using the card. Any shop will be forced to refund the money and have the person that frauded the payment pay it back. That's how the world works, google it if you don't believe me. Even Riot does it.
Old 04/03/2013, 14:17   #12

Quote:
Not sure about this, paypal probly did figure something out
Old 04/03/2013, 14:20   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by larskrause View Post
Dude, don't state something you're not sure about. ANY fraud payment can be chargebacked, google it, really. You can even chargeback physical payment, like when you went to buy something in a store, and you weren't the one using the card. Any shop will be forced to refund the money and have the person that frauded the payment pay it back. That's how the world works, google it if you don't believe me. Even Riot does it.
im just saying, if these guys saying they already getting scammed by refunding the money, i never had a problem like this, the payments goes to my paypal acc then i transfer it to my bank card right away, and then take it out of my credit card
Old 04/03/2013, 14:23   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
Send PayPal support ticket about it and explane how it was. Or just Call then then you can solve your problams like i do.
Old 04/03/2013, 14:24   #15

Thing is even tho they donate the money it's not getting on ur paypal right away is it?
If the transfer got 3 days delay or whatever, the boost will take less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya-ll-a View Post
Send PayPal support ticket about it and explane how it was. Or just Call then then you can solve your problams like i do.
Post my rights for paypal, show the actual chat where he says he wanna buy it?