Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] BOOSTING COMPANY! SOON TO EXPAND!

Discussion on [NA] BOOSTING COMPANY! SOON TO EXPAND! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] BOOSTING COMPANY! SOON TO EXPAND!

EloPros© is one of the newest growing tier boosting companies to hit the market, so you can bet that we will have some of the best prices seen around.

Every staff member is equipped with the tools and knowledge to help get you where you want to be regarding tier and division ranking. All of our staff are all close and personal friends which ensures that your account is in good hands. The players helping you get where you belong are diamond league players so you can rest assured that progress will be seen and be seen quickly. The staff is very friendly and any concerns you have can be answered via Skype – eloprosupport.

Here at EloPros© we can guarantee some of the FASTEST BOOSTING you’ve ever experienced. We work over 8 hours a day on your jobs to make sure YOU are treated the way you should be.

As of right now it’s a first come first serve basis. So if you see that there are no orders in queue you can be guaranteed that you will have your account worked on instantly, resulting in a very fast boost that can most likely be finished in a day or less depending on how big of an order!

10% discount on all purchases made in april to celebrate our first month in business!

Please come check us out, and make sure to add skype to discuss things out!