Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lvl 30 TW Garena server account. Paying well.

Discussion on lvl 30 TW Garena server account. Paying well. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lvl 30 TW Garena server account. Paying well.

As stated, I want to buy a lvl 30 Taiwan Garena server account. I am willing to pay $30+, would pay even more for premium account with a lot of champs and runes.

msg me if you are interested or leave your skype in the comments and I will come back to you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING LOL ACCOUNT PH GARENA SERVER
04/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Email me at: [email protected] or comment here! ! ! P 4,500.00 (Negotiable) Philippines Only If Possible Manila Area Only 3 RUNE PAGES
Buying Garena HoN or Trading my official HoN account to your Garena HoN account
08/08/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 0 Replies
Title Says all. Please send me a message or you may also comment here. You may deal first or we may call trusted middleman. ;) Thanks! :handsdown:
[Paying 20$] Setting up my vSRO server! [Paying 20$]
12/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
Hello, Recently i've decided to create a private server, so I checked out this site. I've downloaded everything in the download section, but have no idea what to do now. Could someone help me via Teamviewer, im able to pay up to 20$ to the one that can help me make my server. (Payments via PayPal/PaySafeCard) Thanks in advance