Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

~PLATIUM Account with ~all champions ~10/20 pages runes

Discussion on ~PLATIUM Account with ~all champions ~10/20 pages runes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
~PLATIUM Account with ~all champions ~10/20 pages runes

Hello, I want to buy an account platium euwest like platium 1/2 to boost.

Level 30
All Champions
Platium 1/2
Platium Border s2
10/20 pages runes
skins doesn't matter
with original e-mail

Price: I can give you max 80€.

You go first, unless you are a very trusted member or we use a MM.

#Closed.

BUMP
Closed Thread

Tags
plat 30 acc buy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 2 Accounts +platium 3 with all ~all champions ~10 pages runes
03/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I Want to buy 2 accounts EU West, platium or diamond. Level 30 all champions 10 pag runes some skins platium last season or diamond Price: I can give you about 200euro for both accounts
[WTS] EU East/West LvL 30 account. 56 Champions.3 Rune pages with many runes.Got REP
02/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Greetings Fellow Summoners! Are you looking for a cheap LoL account with many champions? Do you want to avoid leveling, farming IP for champs and runes? You've got banned or just need a better account. Do you came from different region and can't transfer to Eu East/Nordic or Eu West. Well, you found the solution! I'm here to sell this awesome LoL account. I sold several accounts, my customers were satisfied so far. Go ahead, read the details and contact me via PM. It has 424 Wins and 3...
[WTS] LoL NA 75+ Champions, 1.4k+ wins and over 200 Tier 3 runes and 5 rune pages!
11/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I am selling this unrecoverable LoL NA Account. The account has 75 champs and some Skins. It has 1443 Wins and around 5k IP. It also has 5 Runepages and OVER 200 TIER 3 RUNES! Pictures: http://imageshack.us/a/img29/7533/winsi.png
SELL>>High elo account, 24 skins, alot of champions and runes and pages! GoGo!
04/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
Hey. Im offering you 1950 elo account (s2) with 24 skins, 10 runepages, alot of runes, 830 RP and 10 ip boosts Ask me any questions, whisper price mostly. http://imgur.com/eFR1F,RoEGI,DhfxI,UrqOq,qJIkH,uh 8iV Here are screens. English only here please\ edit: + commando jarvan skin +sejuani bought
SELL>>High elo account, 24 skins, alot of champions and runes and pages!
01/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey. Im offering you 1950 elo account (s2) with 24 skins, 10 runepages, alot of runes, 830 RP and 10 ip boosts :) Ask me any questions, whisper price mostly. imgur: the simple image sharer Here are screens. :) English only here please :handsdown: