Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Duo Queue Boost Gold to Plat NA

Discussion on WTB Duo Queue Boost Gold to Plat NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Duo Queue Boost Gold to Plat NA

I'm looking for a Diamond Player to duo queue with me from Gold 5 to Plat 5 in NA server.

I offer 200$.

Message me here or post your skype.

I can play any roles but top.
Old 03/16/2013, 06:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would have helped you if i had an account around your rating, i refuse to help you from my diamond 1 account though. You will just get wrecked.
Old 03/16/2013, 07:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can help ya bro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for Div. Boost: Gold III => Plat V
07/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, i am looking for a DIV. Boost from Gold III to Plat V. I can pay with Paypal/PSC and we can do it like 50 % before and 50 % after the boost. Trusted Members only. PN me with Price if interested. Cheers, Kun.
LOOKING FOR DUO QUEUE BOOST NA GOLD 4 TO PLAT 5
02/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for a duo queue boost from Gold 4 to Platinium 5 on NA server. I can play Mid, ADC and support. I'm available to play thursday night, friday all day, saturday all day. Please post your price AND your skype on this thread or pm me.
Looking for EUW *duo queue* boost from Silver 1 to Gold 5 - paying well
02/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I finished last season at just over 1700 so I'm not -totally- retarded. I misjudged what ELO was needed to be gold (so I guess maybe I am retarded). After a few games in solo queue I already want to kill myself so I'm looking for the cruise control easy way out so I can get back up into gold and queue with my friends since I have a lot less time to spend on League this season. I main support and have a decent KDA. Any takers? PM me with your skype info and price please. I'm happy to...
[NA] Need ELO Boost from Gold to Plat!
02/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Leave your skype or message me, I need gold to plat.
LF > Elo Boost Plat Solo Queue Before Season End
11/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi im currently 1773 and don't have time to play ranked so im looking for someone one to boost my elo to 1850 for plat if you are a elo booster i would like some proof willing to pay a decent amount of $$ NA btw