Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

~SKINSSHOP~ > Cheap

Discussion on ~SKINSSHOP~ > Cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 03/14/2013, 12:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
there are no 2- tbm, so pls stop already

and at this troll above

(B) If I did'nt know that,why am I here for?
(A) Your post just told me again you have no clue of Pax TF

(B) You dont need to proofe me that i'm wrong here, with you're ebay link ,if you whant go sell it on ebay,and dont come back .
This here is NOT ebay.
(A) Its not my ebay link, its a RANDOM link just to proof you that Pax TF is worth so much money

(B) Well yeah I forgot you maked the internet,and you know evrething on it,if you just take a look here on epvp you will find out that what you're saying is WRONG(And stop talking about retards only a ****** talks about retarted ppl.. U MAKING NONSENSE).
(A) Show me a single LoL acc with Pax TF on it for about 200 euro from a LEGIT seller

(B)Ok and there you proofed my point ,and I already told you that you have a crisis and there is nothing wrong with that.LIMITED OR NOT NO WAY THAT A- SINGLE-SKIN- IS WORTH 250€ 200€ 150€ 100€ NO WAY ,and maybe will RIOT put the pax TF and UW TF on market again who know's (Screwed).
(A) What did i proof you ? I dont have any crisis or problem. Pax TF IS WORTH THE PRICE you wont find ANY seller who sells Pax TF cheaper ! Go and look for it on the whole internet. Pax TF was NEVER in the store, and will NEVER EVER be there, and you dont have ANY chance to get the skin in a regular way. Its like a 100 year old Porsche, its overpriced aswell because there are only limited amount of it and they are not produced anymore. GET IT

(B) A little respect kid I hope you're mother did learn you that atleast.
Do I need to have knowledge of LoL and PAX TF? is there any school that gives studies?
I would love to hear.
Btw you are mad kid go outside to play with marbles instead of being mad here.
Like I told you you're gonna sell ****.
(A) i dont have any respect from a trashtalking kid with 0/0 who is only trashtalking in this thread. If you want to argue with somebody you should have knowledge about AND proofs what you are talking.
Old 03/14/2013, 12:46   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is a MM oke for you mate ?
Old 03/14/2013, 13:40   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestSellerever View Post
stfu fake/double account go make more .
And yes its you're thread then I am open to reply on it,or are you gonna forbid me to reply my opinion ?
I actually must report you for double accounts so much trash those days.
Well, you can try to report me for having double accounts, but I'm sorry, there are actually people that just do not like your way of telling people that their stuff is a little bit too expensive.

And you probably forgot the difference between "you're" and "your" while you were raging.

Keep on writing bro, you're just making a fool out of yourself.
Old 03/14/2013, 13:50   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm not you're bro dont call me that or I will report you again.
And i'm not raging, i'm just being lazy at my grammar when its going about nothing, not interesting at all.
(A)@here are actually people that just do not like your way of telling people that their stuff is a little bit too expensive.
(B)If you don't like it don't read it simple,if you make a thread,you can get those replies its that simple.

@there are actually people
FAKE ACCOUNTS not people smarty.

@Mineller

You're making no sense.(And a other double acc?)
I dont need to trade with this kid to give him my opnion on his price of 1 skin .
Old 03/14/2013, 14:23   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 240
Quote:
And i'm not raging, i'm just being lazy at my grammar when its going about nothing, not interesting at all.
(A)@here are actually people that just do not like your way of telling people that their stuff is a little bit too expensive.
(B)If you don't like it don't read it simple,if you make a thread,you can get those replies its that simple.

@Mineller

I dont need to trade with this kid to give him my opnion on his price of 1 skin .
"...when its going about nothing" You're being lazy about the senses of your sentences aswell!.

(A)If you don't like it don't read it simple,if you make a thread,you can get those replies its that simple.
(B)And if you "make" a reply, you can get replies aswell, it's that simple. What's wrong about that? So everyone's allowed to follow up on your hatespeech, but if someone's trying to argue with you, he should just not read it? Dafoq?

(A)(And another double acc?)
(B) #howToBeAFool
Old 03/14/2013, 15:00   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yea its me being lazy,the other stuff may be you're own sickness.

(A)And if you "make" a reply, you can get replies aswell, it's that simple. What's wrong about that? So everyone's allowed to follow up on your hatespeech, but if someone's trying to argue with you, he should just not read it? Dafoq?
(B)You can reply me no problem at all ,just dont get mad if i'm telling you the truth.
In this case you told me there are people that just dont like some one who is telling them about the price.
I did simply answerd your line.

(A)And making a red n not makes you an ano or a cool guy just making you are a real wannaB.
(B)Yes allot of double's grats on that even mods.
Old 03/14/2013, 15:05   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 47
Quote:

@Mineller

How am I making no sense? You gave him your opinions once, that should be enough, there is no reason to keep spamming this thread which I am doing too right now... It's simple: You don't like his price? Go away - noone told you you have to buy this Skin.
So much from my side.. I'm out
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2013, 16:22   #23

these are not my double accounts xD
Old 03/14/2013, 19:52   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i offer Nasus on all server for graves on euw
Old 03/16/2013, 16:34   #25

new prices, currently no Pax Skins available, but got some Riot Skins in store !
Old 03/16/2013, 16:39   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can exchange riot nasus for ur riot graves.
Old 03/16/2013, 16:40   #27

not the same value
Old 03/16/2013, 18:21   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
Riot Signed on euw? if some code avible Tell me pn me i will buy one
Old 03/16/2013, 18:59   #29

not avalaible atm
Old 03/16/2013, 20:30   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello im very interested in buying a riot singed skin for euw.