Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Diamond V acc

Discussion on WTS Diamond V acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 03/12/2013, 10:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
account still for sale

bump
Old 03/12/2013, 11:03   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Diamond/plat teams. Also Diamond solo que acct (NA)
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
:cool: I sell League of legends North American Server Teams/Slots : Lots of Gold Division I Team (Slot or Team?)($15 a slot/ We can discuss the team) Lots of Platin Division Team's (Slot or Team?)($30/ We can discuss the team) I also sell Diamond teams now these are more expensive, as they are harder to make I can also sell diamond slots. Soon to have challenger so when I get that i will be selling that aswell. THE DIAMOND ACCOUNT IS SOLD I Also take RiotPoints (NA Server) And Paypal
[WTT]3V3 DIAMOND TEAM [FOR 5V5 DIAMOND / PLATINUM + $ ]
03/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Title says it all. I am trading / selling 3v3 Diamond teams in exchange for 5v5 diamond, or 5v5 platinum and add cash. Thanks, and regards!
Trading Diamond solo que account for Diamond team NA
03/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Thats exactly it i want to trade this Diamond elo account for a Diamond team. add me on skype- beatkittie
[WTS] s2 Diamond/s3 Diamond Account--> Manny Skins
01/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, Id like to sell my main Account due to a game change. I still have the original Email Adress, so you can get that too. The current elo is slightly above 2200 so your diamond for this season is secured!!! Still around 2000 RP left. All kinds of runes avaiable of course. Skins: Alistar: Longhorn Alistar, Unchained Alistar
EUW AND NA !!! DIAMOND ACCS WITH DIAMOND BORDERS !@!!!
01/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello i want to sell epic accounts 1# Server Europe West Skins : 67 (Some Legacy , Champ Riven, Pulsefire Ezre, 3 legendary all XMAS) IP : ~12000 RP : 8000 Champs : 98 Elo : 21XX