Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Plat/diamond border s2 account!ONLY TRUSTED PEOPLE!

Discussion on WTB Plat/diamond border s2 account!ONLY TRUSTED PEOPLE! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 240
WTB Plat/diamond border s2 account!ONLY TRUSTED PEOPLE!

I wanna buy anyones account for a descent price!

MUST BE TRUSTED ON EPVP
NEED ORIGINAL MAIL + REGISTER DATE EVERYTHINK

Has to have over 60 + champs
IDC ABOUT SKINS!
plat/diamond s2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Plat/diamond border s2 account! "yoloqueue" ONLY TRUSTED!
02/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I wanna buy anyones account for a descent price! MUST BE TRUSTED ON EPVP NEED ORIGINAL MAIL + REGISTER DATE EVERYTHINK Has to have over 60 + champs IDC ABOUT SKINS! plat/diamond s2 skype: imbahealz
Selling NA Plat border account!!
01/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
As the title says I am selling my league account! It has plat border in team 3s and solo q from season 2. It has EVERY champ and all the runes you could ever want! 11 rune pages! Has 15k+IP for future champ releases. Current season 3 elo is ~1500 It has tons of skins aswell! Alot of rares!
WTB [NA] Platinum/Diamond border account
01/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account must be on NA and have plat or diamond border, doesnt matter which. Im not fussed about champs skins etc. Paypal only and if you have acc for sale, post/pm me. THANKS. anyone?
Account 2k ello / BORDER PLAT / ALL CHAMPS
11/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
( I am fr sry for my ENG ) ACCOUNT 2k S2 BORDER PLAT / ALL CHAMPS ! nsa32.casimages.com/img/2012/11/27/12112712560669 2932.png eBay | Account League of legend platinium 2k ello border / all champs 11 pages de runes 1598 Game win normal
Selling plat border/2k top rating account!
07/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell you guys an exquisite League of Legends account on the North American server that has a platinum border with a 185x rating/2k top rating on the account (Only few ranked games played, still gain ~30 elo a win). The contents of this account include: Riot points: 253 (Has 4k RP coming in from winning tournaments, riot takes a while to put the RP into the account). Influence points: 12951 with 4 IP boosts Champions owned: 74 champions in total.