Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of legends Account N&E SERVER.THIS IS A VERY GOOD CHOICE :)

Discussion on League of legends Account N&E SERVER.THIS IS A VERY GOOD CHOICE :) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile League of legends Account N&E SERVER.THIS IS A VERY GOOD CHOICE :)

sold!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NEED A GOOD LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT
01/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
hey Leute ich such ein Guten lol account Biete Steam account dafür Spiele vom Steam account. - CoD Black Ops 2 ( mit Steelbook edition) - CoD Black ops - CoD Mw3 - Borderlands
[WTS] League of Legends good account
01/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
League of Legends Account : Informations : Server : North America Level : 30 ( Sanstitre - HostingPics.net - Hbergement d'images gratuit ) ELO : N/A never played solo queue ranked. ( ELO - HostingPics.net - Hbergement d'images gratuit ) Wins : 468 ( Wins - HostingPics.net - Hbergement d'images gratuit ) Riot Points : 344 ( Sanstitre - HostingPics.net - Hbergement d'images gratuit ) Influence Points : 1767 ( Sanstitre - HostingPics.net - Hbergement d'images gratuit )
WTB a very good NA league of legends account.
10/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Simply looking for a main account. Must have 95+ champs 40+ skins, 10+ rune pages with alot of runes. ELo doesn't matter to me since it will be reset soon, so please don't expect to get more for a high elo. I'm looking to make this my main account, so i want proof of id, access + ownership of the original email, creators id, and any rp purchase reciepts. Only contact me if you are willing to supply this information. Will be paying through paypal and willing to pay upto 300$ depending on the...
Best/good choice for server 60/70/80/90 cap ?
05/20/2012 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
I want to make private server for my old friends who play silkroad at the start of time. We want a server with 6/7/8/90 cap only. VSRO is OK with some teak but I want to make a server 6/7/8/90 cap real not teak. Best/good choice : ECSRO, BlackRogue, swSRO ? Thanks !
Sell good League of legends account!
02/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
69 Champions 2 Skins 1172 Normal games/wins 4 Runepages 158Rp/1789 IP If interessed pm me !