Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] EUW Level 30 Gold 5 Account Cheap! Will use OMM IF YOU WANT!

Discussion on [WTS] EUW Level 30 Gold 5 Account Cheap! Will use OMM IF YOU WANT! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] EUW Level 30 Gold 5 Account Cheap! Will use OMM IF YOU WANT!

This account has 50 champions, 1 skin (Traditional Lee Sin) and a Server Transfer!
2 Full Rune Pages
It is gold 5 with 0 points!
Looking to sell cheap!
Add me on skype = xSteveHD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REPOST]WTS FAST Level 30 S3 gold account CHEAP!
11/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell a level 30 Gold account on NA. Has currently has 25 champs. And 4 skins. Galactic Renekton Rune Wars Renekton Dreadknight Garen Workshop Shaco has 1,2kRP and 1k IP left. price : 30$ via paypal or logging into my account and charging it. skype : naruto-mega
WTS FAST Level 30 S3 gold account CHEAP!
11/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell a level 30 Gold account on NA. Has currently has 23 champs. And 4 skins. Galactic Renekton Rune Wars Renekton Dreadknight Garen Workshop Shaco has 1,2kRP and 1k IP left. skype : naruto-mega
WTS FAST Level 30 S3 gold account CHEAP!
11/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell a level 30 Gold account on NA. Has currently has 23 champs. And 4 skins. Galactic Renekton Rune Wars Renekton Dreadknight Garen Workshop Shaco has 1,2kRP and 1k IP left.
account,level 30,cheap
08/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
search a cheap level 30 account. elo ~ 1500 wins 600+ some funny champions some skins 25 euro paysafecard thanks :)
Very cheap level 30 LoL account
10/26/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
some of the champs include cho'gath. garen, evenlyn, mundo, taric, udyr, janna, twisted fate, trist 60 riot points, 770 ip runes are mostly for jungling and support, (played alot of taric/udyr) paypal only 10$ usd