Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS EU/West Silver II account 66 champs, 9 skins

Discussion on WTS EU/West Silver II account 66 champs, 9 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS EU/West Silver II account 66 champs, 9 skins

Hello,
I would like to sell my league of legends account. It includes 66 champions, 9 of which have these skins Chained Alistar, Pharaoh Amumu, Reverse Annie, Victorious Janna, Commando Jarvan VI, Judgement Kayle, Yellow Jacket Shen, Riot Girl Tristana and Imperial Xin Zhao. There is also 402 RP available. The account is currently at Silver II.

2 full rune pages, AD and AP.

Pictures:

My skype contact: kledariukas

I'm asking around 30 euros for it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS NA Account- 78 Champs, ~100 Runes, 7 Skins, Silver League | 80$
02/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
78 champs around 100 runes silver 1 division 4 rune pages skins: unchained alistar nottingham ezreal judgment kayle mistletoe leblanc glacial malphite
LoL-Account | EUW | 44 Champs 11 Skins | 261 Wins | S2 Silver-Elo
01/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hey, Ich verkaufe hier meinen LoL-Account, welcher sich auf dem EU-West-Server befindet... Der Account besitzt 44 Champs und 11 Skins... Derzeit befinden sich 1530 IP und 72 RP auf dem Account und es wurden 261 Wins damit erspielt... Des weiteren sind 3 Runepages vorhanden... Der Account hat im Ladebildschirm einen silbernen Rahmen, da in S2 Silber-Elo erspielt wurde.
[S/VK] Lvl 30 NA Account, 81 Champs, 45 Skins, Silver
11/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
After a good 2 years I've finally decided to quit playing LoL and give away my account. I'm only accepting cash, preferebly via Paypal. I'd suggest the use of a middleman, since I've never really posted on ePvPers before and want to ensure a safe transaction for both parties. If you're interested in buying the account, please add me on my skype handle rocketmonk or with the e-mail [email protected] I speak German and English fluently, so you can contact me in either language. Here are the...
*Silver Elo* Account 53 Champs - 5 Skins
09/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, got here a fresh leveled 30 Account with Silver Elo alrdy. Not much Wins, round about 400 I guess. If you dont leave the 3's Team you get the Silver-Elo Stuff. More Information's Skins:
WTS: NA Silver 1500 Account!! Plenty champs/skins!
07/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Looking to sell my NA Silver 1500 account alt as soon as possible as I don't need it anymore and just need the extra money. It has plenty of runes/champions with some skins to go along with all of it. Has season 1 silver border and atm close to 1500 elo on north america. Great all around account that has never been banned! wont go into too much detail, can just share screen and give details on skype so message me there or post below first!