Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xylphx's Division boosting/coaching

Discussion on Xylphx's Division boosting/coaching within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Xylphx's Division boosting/coaching

[I will be giving some free games as I'm new to this site to a trusted member to vouch for me, one member only though]

Division boosting! Cheap prices! Want to rank up quick? Silver, gold, or platinum?Season three just started and I'm offering special prices for placement matches. Experienced platinum tier 1 (2200 elo) player let me help you.

Have more fun as you play with the higher ranking you deserve. Escape from ranked hell with my help! Move on to having fun away from the trolls and AFKers.

Secure and guaranteed. Quick turnaround – win tons of matches without having to wait a week!

Pricing
• Bronze Tier 20-35$/division

• Silver Tier 35-45$/division

• Gold Tier 45-55$/division

• Platinum Tier 55-70$/division

*Prices are per 100 League Points and include 3/5 placement matches and are always subject to changes.

One-on-one training and duoing also available! Learn to be pro by playing with the pros!

Important: When sending Skype requests or emails please state your current tier and division and the tier and division you would like to achieve, and for people who wish to
duo please post a abbreviated schedule of when you are available. As of the moment I am only doing NA accounts but may expand to EUW in the future.

Contact me on Skype at xbdawg or email me at
Old 02/10/2013, 19:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Added on skype

Tags
cheap, elo, elo boosting, gold, service

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Professional & cheap Level Boosting, Elo Boosting, Coaching Service
07/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2864009-next-gen-league-legends-account-shop .html
Coaching/Tier and Division Boosting on EUW!
02/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello fellow summoners! We are a small group of league of legends players, all between plat div 3 and diamond div 2. We offer the cheapest boosting service online, we boost fast, often and very well. We never take on more then 40 accounts at one time, and we make sure all boosts are done in a timely fashion. If you are tired of being stuck in what used to be known as “elo hell” or you think you are lower rated then you deserve, let us help you. We will deal with the ragers and afk’ers you...
Selling up to platinum division 5 & coaching
02/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone i am back to sell elo boosts! I have been playing league since june 2010 so you could definitely say I enjoy this game and would love to help some of you get out of elo hell I have good experience in high elo and any order you guys want should be fulfilled in 1-4 days possibly more depending on how much elo is wanted and what times you are online Coaching is 13$ hr My 2100 account currently this season ~ http://i.imgur.com/uaId3U9.jpg http://i.imgur.com/1hhM6je.jpg My...
[NA] ELO boosting + Coaching service (High Quality Coaching)
12/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Current elo: 2018 Hey guys, I am here to offer ELO boosting and coaching services. Personally I am 1900+ and have been coaching for free on the forum most of the time Since it is summer time, I figure out that I should also try to each some money by doing ELO boosting and tutoring. Here is a picture proving my elo http://i49.tinypic.com/20rsdtu.jpg If you ever find lower price then this, go on and message me, I will do it at a reasonable price (I don't think you will find any lower...