Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for vouches

Discussion on Looking for vouches within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for vouches

here is my thread i want to get some vouches from trusteed members

pm
Old 02/05/2013, 18:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

cant remake ur post dude, take care to do this
Old 02/05/2013, 18:13   #3

have i remaked it? I want some to do some games for trusteed ppl
to get some vouch lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheap boosting by 2.2k Player EUW - Looking for vouches.
01/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Greetings all! I've just recently been fired from my job, and need to make a bit of money on the side to pay the rent untill I find new work. So I'm going to start elo boosting. I can boost up to 1600 rating confidently right now, and possibly higher. and I am willing to do some Vouch games for a few high repped member's of EPvP http://i48.tinypic.com/2gxisdw.jpg
BUY Elo Boost ~1250 - atleast 1500 - only with tbm vouches.
01/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Hey EloBoosters, i'm lookin' for a good elobooster who can boost my elo to 1500. -You have to be TRUSTED -You mustn't have a negative TBM , unless you can prove it was a scammer who gave u. -I actually prefer, log in via teamviewer. -Don't even try to scam me. it's + 11-14 for every game.
Elo Boosting ----- (Upto 1.8k Elo ) EUW ONLY ( Few Free For vouches)
12/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hey guys just joint will be providing boosting services from 0-1.8k ELO. Have been playing for 3 years and am really good have had a highest of 2k elo but will only boost upto 1.8k as it is guaranteed :mofo: My skype is -eloboostereuw Will be doing some Duo Ques for vouches because i just joined :) Forgot to mention that i will beat anyprice offered :) Im willing to go first to a trusted member :)
[Buying] Lvl 30, Any server, [PSC] [1k Vouches] MM
06/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello I would like to buy a level 30 account on Any server with atleast 1k elo, 20+ champs and AP/AD/Jungle Rune pages, Will gladly use an MM if needed. I have 1.1k Vouches on the website Sythe, It's a big blackmarket for MMO games. I sell Runescape gold. My vouches : http://**********/showthread.php?t=1043592 My one and only skype : Sythe.bsgpseller I can pay with PSC and PP, I have $100.00 USD to spend on an account. `Cheers!
[NEW] 100+ MC ACCS @ 10¢ [PP] [VOUCHES]
03/03/2012 - Minecraft Trading - 2 Replies
Selling over 100 mc accounts for 10¢ each. Send me a pm for the paypal if your interested. Vouch once you get it to help others get this awesome deal. DISCOUNTS 1=10¢ 10=90¢ 50=4$ Once i sell out i will get more!!!:handsdown: Vouches from hackforums: