Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB NA account for $10 or trade for GW2 account, accepting best offer

Discussion on WTB NA account for $10 or trade for GW2 account, accepting best offer within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB NA account for $10 or trade for GW2 account, accepting best offer

Hi guys, so basically I'm looking for an account on NA. I signed up to this forum for this LoL trading section so I could buy services and buy a smurf account. I play on EUW on my main but I would really like to have an NA account.

I would like to see what the best offer I can get is. I am willing to either pay $10 through paypal or trade my GW2 account, which is pretty much unplayed since I bought the game (I prefer LoL and don't time for both so I never really got into it).

I'm willing to go first, prefer a trusted member unless you want to trade for the GW2 account because then it doesn't really matter - we could both recover each other's accounts :s

I main MID so preferably an account which has appropriate runes and champs for playing mid. I would like to see at least some of these: Cassiopeia, Ahri, Zyra, Pantheon, Lux Khazix, Kassadin, Akali, Talon, Evelynn, TF, Karthus. I don't mind what elo or whether it has ranked games at all tbh since the system is different now.

So yeah, make me offers for both 10$ and the GW2 account and I'll decide what I want to trade. Obviously if you want the GW2 account I want a very good LoL account with some skins and all necessary runes. Prefer to trade for the ununsed GW2 account rather than paying money but i'll see what people offer me EIther PM or post on this thread, or you can ask for my skype through PMs.