Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 3v3 plat/diamond teams and spots

Discussion on Selling 3v3 plat/diamond teams and spots within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 115
Selling 3v3 plat/diamond teams and spots

Hello, in addition to my elo boosting services, I am here to offer you a new type of service where I sell 3v3 spots on platinum or diamond teams or you can out right buy a whole team.

Plat spot: $75 per spot
Plat team: $300
Diamond spot: $150 per spot
Diamond team: $550

If you buy more spots/teams, I will give you a discount.

If you are interested, leave me a message on here with your skype or private message me your skype.
Old 01/17/2013, 18:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
2 questions.

How many spots you sell per team?, Because if you sell too many, people can just ruin the elo.

When people buy spots, they need atleast 5 games if im right, to actually recieve the rewards in "season 4"
Old 01/17/2013, 18:31   #3

elite*gold: 115
I can sell until it caps out since the team rating is dependent on top rating so even if people play on it, it doesn't matter. And when people buy spots, we secure them 5 wins on the team.
Old 01/17/2013, 18:39   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Bump and vouch for this guy for what it's worth, one of the best out there on this site. =]
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2013, 19:21   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
When people buy spots, they need atleast 5 games if im right, to actually recieve the rewards in "season 4"
You only had to win five games in a Team if you joined after a certain date last time (01. September 2012 back in Season 2). If you joined before you would get any reward for free.

As long as they won't publish any news regarding this, noone knows if there's a certain date this time as well (might be start of actual Season 3, the implemention of the new Ranked system or anything else) or if you have to win/play a certain number of games in order to receive them.
Closed Thread