Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Runescape Acc for Red Card\Kitty Cat katarina!!! (Runescape info in thread)

Discussion on WTT Runescape Acc for Red Card\Kitty Cat katarina!!! (Runescape info in thread) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Runescape Acc for Red Card\Kitty Cat katarina!!! (Runescape info in thread)

--->NA servers<---
Message me via email or on this thread please, if you want to make the trade Email me plz.

Email:

Email me or comment in the thread if ur interested.

files should be attached for legitimacy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bank3.jpg (23.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg bank2.jpg (30.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg rs bank1.jpg (27.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg stats.jpg (17.3 KB, 3 views)

Tags
katarina, league of legends, runescape, trade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] EUW LoL account with Kitty Cat Katarina skin (Or Red card)
09/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm a big Katarina player, and have been looking for this skin all over. Unfortunately I haven't been around in 2010 to get the skin myself. I don't really care about the level, wins/losses or elo of the account. Neither do I care about runes - I can get all that myself. If you have anything, give me your details and we can talk. I'm not here to scam, or to be scammed. (Believe me, I've been scammed, I DON'T want anyone to go through that, nor do I want to go through that myself) I'm...
WTB: Red card Katarina, or Kitty cat katarina ON EUW OR EUNE
03/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys, I would like to buy an account on EUNE or EUW wich contains Kitty Kat Katarina Skin or Redcard. I dont care the champs or the other skins , neither the LvL of the account. I prefer less Champs and skins, so the price is cheaper to me, however , if you got an account with the skin on EUW or EUNE just add me with offer. I only do the trade with Middleman, and only with Paypal. You should have the registered e-mail with the account. And you should show me that somehow...
Buying ANY account EuW with Katarina Kitty cat/Red card
05/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, Im really interested in acc with Katarina Kitty kat or Red card katarina, and also limited/rare Veigar skin
Looking for a lol account with red card and kitty katarina skins in NA server
10/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy an account with particularly these two skins in the north american server,i pay through paypal u can add me on skype rambo.totz