Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell League Of Legends Acc with 100 champs and 19 rune pages

Discussion on Sell League Of Legends Acc with 100 champs and 19 rune pages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell League Of Legends Acc with 100 champs and 19 rune pages

Hello,
i seeling my league of legends acc he is lvl 30 with 100 champs much skins and 19 runen pages.When you have intresting add me on skype. My skype name ist annex3x3x31
Old 01/12/2013, 21:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 183/1/8
Atleast provide server >.<
Old 01/13/2013, 15:55   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added in skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
League of Legends Acc all champs 19 rune pages 80 skins 2PAX
08/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
How much can you give me for this account with over 80 skins all champions 19 rune pages all runes jax PAX sivir PAX Riot Nasus Riot Graves All legendary skins dont have only nunu bot. If someone is interested priv msg for screens. I accept only middleman trades. Dont have paypal.
WTS LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT 95 Champs, 10 Rune pages, 1400+ WINS
08/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Server:North America Champions:94 Ahri, Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Brand, Caitlyn, Cassiopeia, Cho' Gath, Corki, Dr. Mundo, Evelynn, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Fiora, Fizz, Galio, Gangplank, Garen, Gragas, Graves, Heimerdinger, Irelia, Janna, Jarvan IV, Jax, Karma, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, Kennen, Kog'Maw, LeBlanc, Lee Sin, Lulu, Lux, Malphite, Malzahar, Maokai, Master Yi, Miss Fortune, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Nocturne, Nunu, Olaf, Orianna,...
WTS LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT 95 Champs, 10 Rune pages, 1400+ WINS
08/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Server:North America Champions:94 Ahri, Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Brand, Caitlyn, Cassiopeia, Cho' Gath, Corki, Dr. Mundo, Evelynn, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Fiora, Fizz, Galio, Gangplank, Garen, Gragas, Graves, Heimerdinger, Irelia, Janna, Jarvan IV, Jax, Karma, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, Kennen, Kog'Maw, LeBlanc, Lee Sin, Lulu, Lux, Malphite, Malzahar, Maokai, Master Yi, Miss Fortune, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Nocturne, Nunu, Olaf, Orianna,...
WTTrade: NA for EUW League of Legends A/c /w 70 Champs 56 Skins 10 Rune pages+Runes
07/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi there. I'm looking to switch to the EUW server from the NA server and am hoping to find someone with the same level of financial input towards skins as myself or more who's looking to switch to NA from EUW. It's a level 30 account with 1214 elo at the moment 8 wins 8 losses at ranked if that's important for people. I don't play much ranked at all. 725 normal wins incase anyone cares about that too. Here are my assets. Champs 1: http://i.imgur.com/XqSw5.jpg