Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB LoL account on the NA server, must be >1.8k elo s3 and platinum s2

Discussion on WTB LoL account on the NA server, must be >1.8k elo s3 and platinum s2 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB LoL account on the NA server, must be >1.8k elo s3 and platinum s2

Title says it all, add me on skype moonshot32 to discuss further

Similar Threads Similar Threads
1.9k Platinum bordered Account for sale ( NA SERVER )
02/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Season 1 Platinum bordered, Season 2 1900 5v5 Current Rating This account has ALL RUNES and ALL CHAMPS 20 Rune Pages, 60k IP Has almost 90% of all champ Skins Also Im quitting LoL playing dota 2 , I only trade with trusted Middle man or You send money first.
[PLATINUM LOL ACCOUNT] SERVER NORDIC EAST !
12/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, i want to sell my League Of Legends Account. Also: - Platinum frame in profile and in Solo Queue for 1980 elo in season 2 - Jarvan and Janna skin from S1 and S2 gold +++ elo - Account since 2010 - 80 Champions Owned already~ - 25 skins~ a lot of unicate - 1k~ wins normal games - 0 ranked games played in Season 3 (already platinum on Acc, so its time to get diamond in new season !) - 0 bans
WTS - Season 2 Platinum Tier 1 (2150+ Rated, highest Platinum Tier) account
11/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there, I am currently offering a League of Legends account which achieved the Tier 1 Platinum badge in season 2. Therefor it has been rewarded all of the following perks: • Victorious Janna skin • Platinum banner trim in summoner profile • Platinum border on the game loading screen • Platinum summoner icon for each queue in which you are Platinum tier (Tier 1, which is the highest) • Platinum forum badge
Looking for S1 Platinum account!
12/05/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hy I'm looking for s1 platinum account in euwest write offers(in pm) w account info(champs,runes,elo)
WTT>Cabal Online account for RIFT Riptalon server platinum.
06/29/2011 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello all. I have one Cabal EU account wich i don't use,so i think i could trade it for some RIFT platinum ; ) This account is placed at MARS and it has: -131.5 level Force Blader,fully equipted and skilled to trans. Nation is Procyon,Honor rank 6. Eq: Shtit gloves and boots +6/+7 +7% Sword Amp Osm Battle Suit +6 +7%amp +50hp Osm Armour Helm 30 CD +6 Osm Katana 26cd +6