Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for ELO Boost from 1200 to 1600-1850

Discussion on Looking for ELO Boost from 1200 to 1600-1850 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for ELO Boost from 1200 to 1600-1850

Hi guys, im looking for an elo boost from 1200 to 1600-1850 (depends on how much it will cost) at the brazilian server (located in Miami by now) I can pay via paypal, my account have zero soloQ games @season 3, 95 champions and 7 free pages of runes so you can create your own pages, i can activate a 14 days IP boost so you can spend the IP's fixing the rune pages, and i also need to know if i can get a private streaming so i can watch the games sometimes.
Must have vouches from legit accounts here.
Only reply to the topic with skype/messenger info or link to your topic/vouches.
Old 01/03/2013, 13:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
skype - menostand

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB 1600 - 1850 NA Server
12/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Looking for 1600 - 1850 Boost.. not really in any hurry if you get another account and want to have a friend duo with mine Ill wait if the price is right. offers?
WTB Boost to 1850+ NA
11/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Currently sitting at around 1250+ give or take. Requirements (preference) - I would preferably like the boosts done with Top lane champions or support champions - I understand that this could vary but I would like to have an idea of how many games or days this boost could take (ballpark figure is ok) - My method of payment is 10/40/50, depending on the provider I am willing to be a little flexible with those %'s but not too far off.
Looking for elo boost 1850-2200
10/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
CLOSED
Buy Elo Boost 1200-1600[EUW];Ger
04/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, im looking for someone who boosts my elo, because i cant leave this elo hell, my acc just gets 1 leaver+ feeder as mates. I can carry much games, but then i got 4 retards and i loose a row. Well would be nice if its a DUO. Send me a message in Epvpers or post- price and sth what i need to know. Greez :)
[TLC] Team Lane Control --- (Clan) rekrutiert - ~ 1600-1850 Elo
03/29/2012 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/4xmdyu9p/Banner.pn g Team Lane Control liebe League of Legends Community, wir suche noch Mitglieder für unseren Clan sowie für unser Beta Squad. Bevor ich darauf jetzt näher eingehe, oder euch unsere Zielen bzw. Anforderungen und alles erzähle, würde ich gerne unser momentanes Alpha-Squad vorstellen. --- Leiter dieses Squads bin ich - 'Flopshot GG' ich würde die Top Lane im Squad übernehmen. Ich bin 17 Jahre alt und komme aus Essen, besuche derzeit...