Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade EUNE for EUW (Also give 9 year old CS steam)

Discussion on Trade EUNE for EUW (Also give 9 year old CS steam) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Trade EUNE for EUW (Also give 9 year old CS steam)

Hello.
I've got an immportant tournament in 2 days, and my top has his main acc banned for some time, and he wants to trade his EUNE acc for EUW.

The trade is like this :
- If you give me your support account (with support info) I give you his. If not, than not. If you dont provide me some info I want, I wont provide you that info either. So if you get your account back, I can get his back too.

This account includes :
- Username
- Password
- Support info and account

So, if you dont have support account I wont give mine either !

Now to the account :
- AD, AP, Tank runes
- 2 pages
- Gold S2, Gold S3 (1600+ elo)
- Like 7-8 skins including Victorius Janna and one of the rarest skins that exist : TRIUMPHANT RYZE
- 68 Champs
- IP RP not immportant, 107 RP and like 2-3k IP

PM me if interested !

EDIT : Around 15 skins !

I also give a 9 years old steam with CS 1.6 !

bumpmpmpmpmp