Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS EUW Account / Lot of unvailable skins ! (Striker Ez, Human ryze ...)

Discussion on WTS EUW Account / Lot of unvailable skins ! (Striker Ez, Human ryze ...) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS EUW Account / Lot of unvailable skins ! (Striker Ez, Human ryze ...)

Hi guys,

I'm selling my account with rare skins on EUW :

- Champions : 61

- Rune pages : 3

- Skins : about 20

- Elo : 1230 (8 games played S3)

On this account i've a lot of unvailable skins like Striker ezreal, Human ryze, Silver kayle, Corki UFO, Pumpkinhead fiddlesticks ...

I accept only Paypal as paiement method.

For price, i hope for 70 - 80€.

Contact me on skype only.

BUMP§!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Skins! Human Ryze!
12/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello fellow forum lurkers. I'm looking for certain skins. Using PayPal to pay for them. Name your price either here or PM. What I want: Human Ryze Pax Jax Pax TF (only a reasonable price, by that I mean yes, they are being sold for 300$ on ebay, but I doubt someone in the right mind would pay that much)
WTB Human ryze skin or account w/ zombie ryze
12/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Im willing to pay about 45usd for human ryze and up to 65usd for an account with zombie ryze(or 70usd for championship ryze but thats unlikely). Make offers if you want and i can consider. The account would have to be NA, but other then that no requirements, unless if your like 300 elo then i would pay less. Also would be willing to pay the same amount for pax tf, and im aware he sells for more usually im just suggesting it.
League of Legends Account (pax jax/sivir, human ryze) 93champs over 121 skins
07/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
SOLD
NA Acc. EPIC SKINS - HUMAN RYZE & Other
05/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Acc. 1 EPIC SKINS - HUMAN RYZE, RIOT SINGED, LEGENDARIES AND UNIQUES http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh583/crimsol ogia1/Teretalucopy.jpg
[[WTS]] Human Ryze Skins! RAREST LoL SKIN!
04/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
As the title says; Looking to sell Human Ryze Skins. http://ru.leaguecraft.com/uploads/Excise/skins/28 2.jpg http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflegends/images/9/ 99/Ryze_TribalSkin_Ch.jpg These are by far the most RARE skins in League of Legends. The codes work for US + EU Servers (Tested by buyers) I've sold these for 50$-125$. I'm looking for around that price range. We can negotiate.