Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB elo boost service

Discussion on WTB elo boost service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB elo boost service

WTB elo boost service.

Server: EUW

We can talk about the price, but im only pat with PayPal.

i wont pay first if ur not a VERI trusted member of this forum.

pm for more info
Old 12/28/2012, 14:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me on skype: slixjeh

Edit: Obvious scammer.

Old 12/28/2012, 14:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCurŝe View Post
Add me on skype: slixjeh

Edit: Obvious scammer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJucom View Post
WTB elo boost service.

Server: EUW

We can talk about the price, but im only pat with PayPal.

i wont pay first if ur not a VERI trusted member of this forum.

pm for more info
i told it already, if u cant read that's not my prob, and obv with 12x post ur not trusted for me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NA/EUW ELO boost service wit 2400/2100 duo service.
11/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello fellow League players, me and a couple of my friends have been doing ELO boost service for a while. One of them is a pro player who's ELO was 2450+ but now is 2200, couple of other players are 2100. Me and my friends can prove what we say, we are by adding you in-game if needed. We will require you not to play ANY rank while we are boosting the accounts and to add your own account on a smurf due to the fact you might sign us off on accident. The way payment works is half when we...
11/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello fellow League players, me and a couple of my friends have been doing ELO boost service for a while. One of them is a pro player who's ELO was 2450+ but now is 2200, couple of other players are 2100. Me and my friends can prove what we say, we are by adding you in-game if needed. We will require you not to play ANY rank while we are boosting the accounts and to add your own account on a smurf due to the fact you might sign us off on accident. The way payment works is half when we...
07/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Hello fellow League players, me and a couple of my friends have been doing ELO boost service for a while. One of them is a pro player who's ELO was 2450+ but now 2200, couple of other players are 2100. Me and my friends can prove who we say we are by adding you in-game if needed. We will require you not to play ANY rank while we are boosting the accounts and to add your own account on a smurf due to the fact you might sign us off on accident. The way payment works is half...
NA/EUW ELO boost service wit 2400/2100 duo service
06/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
NA/EUW ELO boost service wit 2400/2100 duo service. Hello fellow League players, me and a couple of my friends have been doing ELO boost service for a while. One of them is a pro player who's ELO was 2450+ but now 2200, couple of other players are 2100. Me and my friends can prove who we say we are by adding you in-game if needed. We will require you not to play ANY rank while we are boosting the accounts and to add your own account on a smurf due to...