Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling LoL names.

Discussion on Selling LoL names. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 95
Selling LoL names.

Pm me for the name.

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling: NA Account NAMES! (Check Inside)
07/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'm selling NA accounts that contain the following names: Apocalypse Epsilon Sigma Duke Newb You can choose to level these new accounts or to do a name transfer yourself. PM or post here with offers, thanks!
Selling AvA Account(Names)
05/09/2012 - Alliance of Valiant Arms - 0 Replies
Okay,as in the title,I am selling AvA accounts,they are low ranks and have pretty much nothing on them,but have pretty rare names,so if you are interested.... Email [email protected](Fastest Response) or POST OFFERS N A M E S: -InfiniteV3 -EquaToR -MoNuMent -Flicker -Belle -CeCile
selling 2 rare names and accounts for 5m
10/28/2011 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Level 65: Fear Asians Level 71: Asian Thing
[CYRP] selling names...
07/29/2009 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
So i have rly cool names on cyrp...From movies etc...Ive created accs first day since opend and they all are lvl 1....I have about 40 names and since new al is coming i wont play this probably and i even dont play on cyrp....I sell each name 5€....pm me for more info....If you take 3 names i give for 10€:D
change color of item names or guild names?
05/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
How can i change the color of the item names or guild names? -- they are both yellow and screw up my bot... so i cant be in a guild to us my bot and pick up items.