Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] cheap Good NA LoL account, 60+champs, runes, need to sell ASAP

Discussion on [WTS] cheap Good NA LoL account, 60+champs, runes, need to sell ASAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] cheap Good NA LoL account, 60+champs, runes, need to sell ASAP

Selling an NA account

60+ champs

4 full rune pages with all runes

Need to sell ASAP, so first decent offer gets the account

I Do not go first, look at my rep I do solid deals
Only through PayPal.

skype name: immabeast2010, for offers/pics

Thanks!

Tags
cheap lol acc, league of legend acc sell, lol account selling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Sell] Eu-West 20 rune Pages,91 champs,Mass Runes Acc CHEAP!!
08/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi ho everyone =). I am Going to Sell My Account because i wont have anymore the Time for League of Legends and the Acc is to good to Lie just inaktive arround. The Account Has 20 Rune Pages and Ofc the Runes for EVERYTHING there is no important Rune which Miss. The Account also have 8,8k IP and 180 RP left , the IP maybe increase to 9-10k be4 i sell it because i will do atleast 1-2 games everyday for the 150 Bonus IP Runes http://www.imgbox.de/users/public/images/ojHb0549 9H.png
[WTS] 1740 Elo (top 1841), Cheap, Good Champs and Runes. EUNE
07/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello. I am willing to sell my EUNE account. It has 1803 solo ranked queue elo (idk, about <1k position in the ladder). Top elo is 1841. 150 wins, 100 loses on rankeds (solo RQ). (~190 win - ~130 lost total ranked games (teams)) ~206 normal wins / ~164 loses (So normal elo is pretty high too ;p) There is about 1000 IP on acc (may rise).
[SELL] 65 Champs , some skins , many runes, CHEAP
05/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello guys I want 30€ paypal ore 25€ paysafe. for it Methode : PaySafeCard - PayPal Contact : Email : [email protected] skype : lenlen516
[SELL] LVL30 | Good Champs | Nice Skins | CHEAP | UNRANKED
04/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey Guys, I'm back and want to sell you a really nice account for the normal or beginners at playing LoL. First I want to say that this account is not created by me i bought it a long time ago. The Facts 'bout the account: ~ EUW ~ LVL 30 ~ UNRANKED ELO --> NO ELO ~ 50 Champs --> most important champs are bought ~ 20 Skins --> Lion Dance Kog'Maw (Legendary), and mostly just 975 RP skins ~ 2 full rune pages
[SELL]EU-NE lvl. 30 account (free transfer available),49 champs,lots of runes->CHEAP
02/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Sold.