Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Buying Rare Skins! [Trusted!]

Discussion on [NA] Buying Rare Skins! [Trusted!] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hey there guys, I'm looking to buy rare skins (Riot Graves, K-9 Nasus, Pax Jax, Pax Sivir, Riot Singed)

If you have any of these, add my skype Calciumeloboost (North American Codes only!) and we can discuss!
Old 12/07/2012, 18:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 288
have much u pay for riot graves ?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Rare skins
01/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for any pax skins or any other rare skins. I was recently scammed by someone on this forums name "Yoshimitsu-". He claimed he had codes for almost every rare skin but, like most people on this site, he lied. So i will not be going first unless there is you are a middle man or you show me that you do own the code before. Pm me if you're interested. bump. NA Servers ONLY !
Buying accounts with rare skins.
10/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As title states looking for really rare skins. msg me or add my skype : idylni no scammers, already been screwed over for a pax tf code.
Buying League accounts with Ultra Rare skins
10/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As title states, i am buying any accounts with really rare skins. Post here your account and your skype. Thank-you
Buying Rare Skins
09/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Buying pax and rare skins. must have proof that you own the code. If you cannot provide proof then you must either get a middleman for the trade or go first as i have been scammed multiple times on this site and am not willing to get scammed again. Serious offers only and NA Code's only. Pm me if you're interested or add on skype: cameron.aussem
LoL Selling Rare Skins, Sivir & Nasus - Trusted!
06/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 34 Replies
I am selling League of Legends Redeemable Skin & Champion codes again. If you don't have the champion you will get it as well. I had succes with my old thread where I sold Sivir PAX Skins. It can be found here http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/1792525-selling-unused-pax-sivir-skin-codes- accepting-paypal.html I do only have skins left for EUNE Price is 10 euros each I can be contacted on Skype: "Tynkywinky" or send me a PM.