Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling RP ♦ Fast ♦ Easy ♦ Trusted

Discussion on Selling RP ♦ Fast ♦ Easy ♦ Trusted within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 12/03/2012, 13:51   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
and here comes the bullshit haha so standard

Why dont you stop lie, you know who i am

And just to be clear those fake vouches of your are probably your own accounts or some friends that also scam ppl Well anyhow i'll get my account back anyway you poor ****

just for the lolz, here is a skype pic, i'll not get anything out of it but still for fun

isn't that you? your skype name and stuff? i guess we didn't talk earlier this morning when i suddenly lost my steam account AND one of my lol accounts?
Old 12/03/2012, 14:03   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

horzola, first of all, i dont know the person, due to the fact, we live miles a part from eachother and 2nd fact, is, i do not sell, i only buy, when i can afford it and why should i scam people !????.

@Shazoopie
you didnt answer my pm, so i guess, you got a game richer and i lost a game on this deal
Old 12/03/2012, 14:07   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Well you wanna hear a fact? hes a scammer, anyhow if he did manage to give u rp he still Scammed me. idc
Old 12/03/2012, 14:08   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Abe pich tva vie ste super jalkari..sig si i friend s TrollerFTW i 2mata scamvate i se mislite za mn qki...i kato vi razkriqt i pochvate putkinskite nomera oo nee az nesum, tva e fake skype i nqkwi takiwa ... super smeshni i jalki ste i sq kwo shti e izvinenieto kato ti pokaza i snimka? ili weche daje i nqma da pishish w taq tema mi she otvorish nova s novo accta i sichko nanovo pak scamvane a?
Old 10/11/2013, 18:25   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added u
Old 10/11/2013, 18:43   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 107
i want to buy 20euros, but i won't go first, because i see u scammed some people