Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Diamond 3v3 Team Spots

Discussion on Selling Diamond 3v3 Team Spots within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Diamond 3v3 Team Spots

Hey fellows i'm currently selling spots on my 3v3 Diamond Team for 50 EUR

These prices include 5 wins with you so you will recieve the rewards. Add me on skype - pessayk1NG
Old 11/04/2012, 18:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Scammer! Don't trust him! The team was mine and he kicked all my friends out of the team and he didnt even payed the full price. *******! **** YOU!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Diamond Ranked Team Spots. 120/slot
08/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
We will have to play on your accounts (win 5 games). All our players are 2200+ solo queue. NORTH AMERICAN SERVERS Edit: 1 slots left.
<<< SELLING ONLY 2 SPOTS FOR DIAMOND TEAM >>>
11/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi everyone i am selling only 2 spots for diamond team.why only 2 spots ? because i am in team with my 6 friends so i cant kick them for customer ^^. my team's rank is diamond on 3v3 and on 5v5.If you get our service we are doing job like that " you are playing on ur acc. with us for 5 wins both side ( 3v3-5v5 )we cant play on your acc. because riot started to catch boosters from IPs. we will win 5 games on 3v3 and 5v5 and you ll get double diamond rare summoner icon too at the end of season 2...
WE ARE SELLING OUR DIAMOND TEAM SPOTS
10/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone ; We are selling our diamond team spots team's rank is diamond on 3v3.Now we are 4 in team so we can get 5 customer for diamond.We have only diamond team so dont ask me for gold or platinum services. You can play on your Account it is not problem for us because season 2 will end on noveber 6 so we have lots of time to win 5 games with each account. Diamond Team Spot : 100 Euro We prefer payment like that " You will give Firt 50 PSC. we will invite you to the team we...
Selling Platinum & Diamond Team Spots
09/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
#1. We are selling Platinum Teams and Gold teams in NA* only (5s and 3s). We have many teams-Diamond and Platinum. (Our price is $200 for Platinum 5v5/ $150 for Platinum 3v3) -If these price are too high, please offer us your price so we can put you on our list, though your spot is not guaranteed if your offer is too low. ~If you're interested please add me in the following: Skype: Hurgust Email: [email protected] *Add me if you have any questions about the team*