Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Na and Euwest Account( Ufo corki!!+ alot of legacy/legendary)

Discussion on Selling Na and Euwest Account( Ufo corki!!+ alot of legacy/legendary) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up ...

closed
Closed Thread

Tags
account, elo, lol, na

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling euwest account
09/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, im here to sell a LoL account, i will just put here the main prints of the account, if u want to check everything just add me skype. account got only 11 champions left, 1380 elo atm, 1675 (1700) top elo, and 11 rune pages, if u wanna see all just add me skype or check in-game. skins: midnight ahri, free skin alistar, almost prom king amumu, noxus hunter anivia, red riding annie, freljford ashe, hotrod corki, tundra fizz, jailbreak graves, nightblade irelia , tempest janna, free...
Selling EUWest account !BEST DEAL!
08/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my League Of Legends account EU WEST: Ranked stat: 1401 (3c3) 1354 (SoloQ) Argent on Season One (Argent frame) RP left : 3963Rp (1300RP to rename) and arround 3500IP
Selling 2300+ Elo EuWest Account
06/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Im gonna sell my Account because i cant play for the next 2 months and it would be nice to get some Money for my Real Life. Screenshots: http://www.imgbox.de/users/public/images/Ji4e2glQ Fp.png http://www.imgbox.de/users/public/images/sf9EW66Q AC.jpg
Selling EUWEST LoL account.
06/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello there! I'm here to sell my LVL30 League of Legends EUWEST account. On the account there are: RP: 138 IP: 1888 ELO: 1400 Ranked wins (S2): 59 Ranked wins (S1): 171
Selling lvl 30 EuWest account, 65 Champions owned
05/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my main account, which has 65 Champions and a skin for Fizz (Fisherman's) Vladimir(Marquis), Shaco(ask if you really want to know) and Teemo (cottontail). ELO is kinda bad, near 800 atm but I can raise it a bit if you want since I'm improving lately. (I'd prefer not though, I want to quit playing) Picture of champions that I DON'T own: (ergo I own all others) http://i47.tinypic.com/a1o7t0.png Account has some Tier 1 runes and 3150+ IP as well. (about 110 RP)