Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 3v3 and 5v5 Platinum Spots, cheap!

Discussion on WTS 3v3 and 5v5 Platinum Spots, cheap! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post WTS 3v3 and 5v5 Platinum Spots, cheap!

Hey, we got a few spots over that we feel like we wont do anything with, both in 3v3 and 5v5

We sell each spot 30€ each and we will take out the 5games pretty fast.

More info, add Lilchn ingame on EUW OR skype

Skype madcleanboosting
Old 10/09/2012, 23:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
Don't open more than a thread for the same service please
Moreover, we were supposed to duoQ to proove you're service is legit and you are never online on skype.
Why ?..
Old 10/10/2012, 00:15   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Translate in german please or add me ingame 8Bit Invasion
Old 10/11/2012, 12:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceCreamBanana View Post
Don't open more than a thread for the same service please
Moreover, we were supposed to duoQ to proove you're service is legit and you are never online on skype.
Why ?..
We do not offer eloboosting anymore since we got scammed by a trusted member, so we'd just sell spots in hope we dont get scammed.
Old 10/12/2012, 18:56   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTMbro View Post
We do not offer eloboosting anymore since we got scammed by a trusted member, so we'd just sell spots in hope we dont get scammed.
You cannot be scammed with 2 duoQs LOL ! And you agreed to do those duos ith me to proove you're legit, you even said it to others customers :

You're never online on skype, and you didn't mentioned the trusted member's name who, according to what you say, scammed you. I think you are an unsafe trader.

If you have a proof that you're not a scammer, or that a "trusted member" scammed you, please show them right now . Otherwise, you might be the scammer.