Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[[[[[[[[[[Selling Euw Lvl 30 Lots of goodies CLICK!]]]]]]]]]]]]

Discussion on [[[[[[[[[[Selling Euw Lvl 30 Lots of goodies CLICK!]]]]]]]]]]]] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[[[[[[[[[[Selling Euw Lvl 30 Lots of goodies CLICK!]]]]]]]]]]]]

pictures:

It has 61 champs and about 5 skins for:
sion,teemo,khazix,le blanc,jarvan
It has had 1.5k elo

i need to sell this quickly as im quiting gaming and starting to create and produce my own stuff which will help me in life and i need cash

FOR SKYPE:Gertautas2

LEAVE OFFERS

bump

bump

yehhhh

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Collectors Edition Pre Order Account Lv.50 Sorc PvP East Lots of Goodies
05/23/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 4 Replies
I am selling everything that came with Collector Edition Box, which I'll ship to you at no extra cost, if you want it. (Canada & US). I only opened it once upon arrival back on December 2011 to inspect the contents and install the game. Everything is in mint condition. Only used the Digipass for the obvious reason of logging in. If you have the game installed and up to date you'll be able to fire the account up, which has a subscription till June 20 2012. And wait for the goodies to arrive...
Selling 1550 Elo Account, LOTS of skins, Lots of champions, many runes
05/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Ok, so I am selling my account on EUW I am 1550 Elo and have lots of champions and rune pages The price i am currently going for is 50 Euro, that is pretty reasonable since i spent about 100 Euro, but i can go lower. What i have? Akali Alistar Unchhained Amumu Pharaoh Annie Goth
WTS 120 summy lots of goodies
08/10/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Deleted due to spamming my email.
Awesome bug, you can control lots of chars with a click
08/20/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
So i have just some questions about a strange thing i saw today.. I was playing in private server (funserver) 2.1.0 when i saw a strange fire effect coming from 8-9 mages that were in the same position, so i was like aha noobs they all made a mage and they made a aoe fire skill in the same position to look cool but then something strange happened. When the first of them moved, the other moved exactly the same, all of them at the same time, the same way. They (he) came with me and my party to...