Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Platinum Spots, Elo Pushing, Accounts and more to come!

Discussion on [WTS] Platinum Spots, Elo Pushing, Accounts and more to come! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 09/30/2012, 01:45   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Well done kind sir, this guy really know how to do his job, and its fast ^^ thx sir
Old 09/30/2012, 13:07   #17

We need another account to boost 1500+ elo! Add my skype!

Old 09/30/2012, 18:37   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 148/0/0
He was going to boost me from 1750 to 1850.

The first game he losed very very hard, even with him playing with another booster as a Duo at Bot.

Then he told me that another 2.3kELO guy would boost me.
3 hours later I try to log-in and my pass is changed.
I recovered my account by mail and all my friends are gone, I left my ranked team (that was nearly diamond) and some1 purchased a skin.

I was HACKED. And by who? Well I dont need to think twice.
I am not trusting this guy, he is a bad booster!

-1 for this service.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2012, 19:16   #19

I got potencial buyers that KNOWS<-- I'm not a hacker and they trust me, because you gave out your account name to another guy dont mean I<--- Did hack you.

I admit the first game did bad, and my elo-pusher companion were going to push you.

But you couldnt wait, so now you blame me. GG
Old 10/05/2012, 18:00   #20 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 110
Bought Platinum spot a few days ago.
Today he kicked me out of the team without any reasons, ******* scammer.
DONT BUY HERE!

Tags
elo push platinum spots