Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nightmare Cho'Gath Unobtainable Skin Code. NA

Discussion on Nightmare Cho'Gath Unobtainable Skin Code. NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nightmare Cho'Gath Unobtainable Skin Code. NA

As the title says i am selling Nightmare Cho'Gath Unobtainable Skin Code for NA only(the one we received during alienware giveaway in 2010 ;p)

up

Just had been scammed by Premium forum user Parsky1971 on elitepvpers forum with 34 positive trades for 60usd.

Screens incoming:

Prelude: I got scammed by this guy with 34 positive trades & good reputation. It is a good lesson for me & I hope so all you who will be dealing with buyers in the future. At the beginning it is just an ordinary procedure so it is boring & not interesting/usual.
But try to read it all. As this consists of 20 screenshots, it gets more interesting & easy to understand with every screenshot until the highest point in the last 16-20 screenshots when he actually does mistakes in my name several times when tries to fake official PayPal letter.
Unfortunately, I went first because of his reputation and it ended not so very good for me but its a life ;]

up to this beautiful topic

up 4 the people
Old 09/26/2012, 20:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 146
Money was sent through Paypal. He even blocked out names to go on a different Paypal account and pretend he never "received" a payment. This thread should be closed and you should receive an infraction soon.
Old 09/26/2012, 20:51   #3

I removed paypal info from majority of people. I can send full screens with my paypal info to the person who will be reviewing this case and he will see how you miswrote my name twice

Please dont pretend like you are clean and have not scammed anyone.
You received code? Yeah.
Now you just dont want to pay and call me scammer. Oh come on

I have no reputation here, indeed, and no 34 positive trades - true. But that does not allows you to scam people.

I am confused how you are trying to pretend now that i scammed you instead.
You even wrote a fake confirmation letter to me with mistake in my name, how is that suppose to be? PayPal Mistake?
Nice try..
Old 09/26/2012, 21:15   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is why you don't trust anyone on this forum , even if they have amazing " TBM "
Old 09/26/2012, 22:08   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guesswho777 View Post
I removed paypal info from majority of people. I can send full screens with my paypal info to the person who will be reviewing this case and he will see how you miswrote my name twice

Please dont pretend like you are clean and have not scammed anyone.
You received code? Yeah.
Now you just dont want to pay and call me scammer. Oh come on

I have no reputation here, indeed, and no 34 positive trades - true. But that does not allows you to scam people.

I am confused how you are trying to pretend now that i scammed you instead.
You even wrote a fake confirmation letter to me with mistake in my name, how is that suppose to be? PayPal Mistake?
Nice try..
Where was my fake letter? And you are trying to scam me for an extra 60 USD. Leave this forum
Old 09/27/2012, 00:21   #6

Screens 11, 15, 16, 17, 18 you can see your fake message you just typed to me about "successful" transaction.
Please explain how is that occured that my first name was written with mistake in that "official" message.
Old 09/27/2012, 00:31   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parsky1971 View Post
Money was sent through Paypal. He even blocked out names to go on a different Paypal account and pretend he never "received" a payment. This thread should be closed and you should receive an infraction soon.
Just Post a screen shot from paypal with Transaction Details that you sent the $60 USD.

End of the Thread.
Old 09/27/2012, 00:39   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by prats07 View Post
Just Post a screen shot from paypal with Transaction Details that you sent the $60 USD.

End of the Thread.
Thank you. I would love to see that too.
Old 09/27/2012, 00:46   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guesswho777 View Post
Thank you. I would love to see that too.
Would gladly show it personally to a mod or admin, not you kids in public (name, address, etc.). Keep trying to get the extra money though just wait till you get your infraction little kid.
Old 09/27/2012, 01:16   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parsky1971 View Post
Would gladly show it personally to a mod or admin, not you kids in public (name, address, etc.). Keep trying to get the extra money though just wait till you get your infraction little kid.

kids? really are you dumb, go look at my stats i have no connection here with the OP.

Just post it and make the thread pointless so everyone can sleep happy at night.
Old 09/27/2012, 12:05   #11

sad that no moderator reacts

bump
Old 10/02/2012, 12:29   #12

GG Moderators..