Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] > Platinum Reward Fastest/Cheapest 3v3 1650+ Boost!

Discussion on [S] > Platinum Reward Fastest/Cheapest 3v3 1650+ Boost! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 131
[S] > Platinum Reward Fastest/Cheapest 3v3 1650+ Boost!

[S]> NA Boost 3v3 - 1650+ Platinum Reward! Fast+Cheap!

Who are you?

I am a very known top tier 3v3 player and with my team boost you to platinum/diamond! (Currently only working on platinum).

I have plenty of vouchers! Just ask me on skype!

How much is it?

We charge $50 usd via paypal gift and require payment before starting the job.

We have plenty of vouchers including diamond payments of $150+ of people who sent money first!

How long does it take?

We finish every plat job in 1 night. Usually takes anywhere from 6-8 games.

No job will ever take longer then 2 nights and we start immediately as soon as you pay!

If you are wondering why this account has no elitepvp site rep - I do not care much for it and do not ask my customers to up vote me for anything. I just recently started using this forum and only plan to do this till S2 ends. I have vouchers ready when you add me on skype!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elo Boost Service|The cheapest[√]|The Fastest[√]
06/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 81 Replies
Hello, and Welcome to my League of Legends LEAGUE Boosting Services. I provide secure and favorable League of Legends LEAGUE Services. Secure and favorable as the Kindness and support you will have everytime I am online. I am available on Skype: irimescu.vasile1. About me: Season 2 Elo: 2330 max. Season 3 : Diamond 1 with 50 lp. Season 4 : Atm only at Diamond 5 since i have been busy with boosting :) If you want more info about me personaly...
[S]> NA Boost 3v3 - 1650+ Platinum Reward! Fast+Cheap!
09/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype: serge.gaidamaka ( I share vouchers over skype! ) Who are you? I am a very known top tier 3v3 player and with my team boost you to platinum/diamond! (Currently only working on platinum). I have plenty of vouchers! How much is it?
[S] NA Boost 3v3 - 1650+ Platinum Reward! Fast+Cheap!
09/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
NA Boost 3v3 - 1650+ Platinum Reward! Fast Cheap! Skype: serge.gaidamaka Who are you? I am a very known top tier 3v3 player and with my team boost you to platinum/diamond! (Currently only working on platinum). I have plenty of vouchers!
[S] NA Boost 3v3 - 1650+ Platinum Reward! Fast Cheap!
09/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype: serge.gaidamaka Who are you? I am a very known top tier 3v3 player and with my team boost you to platinum/diamond! (Currently only working on platinum). I have plenty of vouchers! How much is it?
The Fastest, Cheapest Elo Boost Around [EU Servers]
09/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm a platinum player, and have been for a long time now around 23xx. After having many friends request from me to help them get higher elo and get out of the shitty elo hell where they keep getting trolled, I decided to make a post about it and help more people get out of elo hell, so offering an elo boosting service for fairly low prices, from 0 to 2.2k elo on EUW, EUNE servers. 0-1200 | 5€/100 elo 1200-1400 | 10€/100 elo 1400-1600 | 15€/100 elo 1600-1800 | 20€/100 elo ...