Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTT] EUW xp boost for samurai yi skin EUNE

Discussion on [WTT] EUW xp boost for samurai yi skin EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 355
[WTT] EUW xp boost for samurai yi skin EUNE

I have one code for xp boost on EUW, and I'm looking for samurai yi skin on EUNE.

PM ME

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading/Selling Master Yi + Samurai Skin + EXP Boost
11/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
I have a few of those codes from the alienware giveaway and am looking for either riot graves or FM rammus skins that work on NA. If you use one of the codes on EU it will work on the other eu server. If you use it on NA, it will only work on NA. post here with your skype and ill add you
[WTS/WTT] Samurai Master Yi Skin Bundle for EUW & EUNE
09/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
I have an unused EUW & EUNE Yi bundle including Master Yi & Samurai Skin. If interested please PM me. I only trade skins that are still usable on EUW. I prefer gamescom skins. PM or skype: UrfManatee
SELLİNG Master Yi Champion + Samurai Skin + 1 DAY İP BOOST
08/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello guys. I won alienwarearena code. I have 2 units to the code. I'm selling. Opens the following codes: Master Yi Champinon Samurai Master Yi Skin 1 day ip boost I CS: GO'll give area code. So: $ 15
Trading Master Yi + Samurai Skin + EXP Boost NA Server
08/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking for FM rammus skins that work on NA.If you got other skins you can trade I am down to accept just about anything that works in NA servers I do not need the riot graves skin tho. please skype me:Terugane