Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

#Goose ELO Boost

Discussion on #Goose ELO Boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
#Goose Cheap & Reliable ELO Boost |Price Match|

Hello! My name is Johnny Kai and I am a high 1700 ELO Player who is selling ELO BOOST and LEVELING SERVICES for NA only.

I am currently only accepting Karma Koin or Ultimate Game Cards until I get my Paypal account up and running. Now accepting Riot Point Cards.

0-1200 20K Karma Koin/UGC/RP 100 ELO
1200-1400 25K Karma Koin/UGC/RP 100 ELO
1400-1600 30K Karma Koin/UGC/RP 100 ELO
1600-1700 40K Karma Koin/UGC/RP 100 ELO

Keep in mind that I will NOT boost you past 1700 so don't bother asking.

Prices for my leveling services has yet to be determined but if you are interested we can talk about it through Skype/MSN.

Contact information listed below:
MSN:
Email:

If you plan on emailing me please list the header as #Goose ELO Boost or your email will not be read.
Note: Before you plan on adding me I recommend you leave a message on the thread or PM me your Skype/MSN.

I have the right to refuse service to anyone I please for any reason.
Payment will be given first or don't bother trying to contact me. I will not waste my time and sit there trying to prove if I am legit or not.
If you have any questions then feel free to add me and we'll talk or you can ask down below in the thread.

Note: A discount will be given to those who buy more than 100 elo in the time frame of 12 hours.

New Refer System: For every customer you bring me, I will give you ~25 elo for FREE. You must message me first if you are planning to do this.

What's the point of buying elo?
The main point of buying elo is to get you that kick start and to get you out of the elo you're stuck in.

I made my payment, how long do I have to wait until you start?
After you make your payment, I will start within 1-2 hours.

How long will it take you to boost my account?
It all depends on how much elo you buy.

How can I check the progress on my account?
To check the progress on your account you can:
Go on another account and view profile or go to .
You can also message me on Skype/MSN for daily updates.

Can I play ranked while you guys are boosting my account?
The only ranked games you may play is 5v5. If you play Solo/Duo Queue ranked then the ELO will be held upon you.

Is buying elo boost safe?
Yes, buying elo boost is safe. I treat your account like I treat mine.

Can you send me replays of the games?
At the moment, no I can not. LOL-REPLAY is very glitchy for me at the moment. It crashes my game.

Progress shown below:

1311-1450

1380-1500

~1480-1580

1450-1500

1070-1170

1167-1269

I know I'm new but those customers was from another site I posted on ^.

Price match is up. ~20 free ELO on top of the elo you order
Old 08/05/2012, 15:36   #2

bump.
Old 08/05/2012, 17:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 【★】 View Post
Why should anyone go first, when your new to this site and you can take our accounts easy, first pay than give account, than get scammed(Lose your money and account)
I obviously said on the thread that I was new to this site and I done past jobs on a different site if you didn't read it.

Taking accounts isn't even close to *** dam worth it when it's so easy to recover it.
If you don't trust me, that's fine. I understand where you're coming from.
Old 08/06/2012, 12:50   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 283/2/2
Instantly started flaming me on skype "what do you want" .. He is not friendly and you should rather buy from someone else that actually higher elo and more friendly than this idiot.
Old 08/06/2012, 12:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by larskrause View Post
Instantly started flaming me on skype "what do you want" .. He is not friendly and you should rather buy from someone else that actually higher elo and more friendly than this idiot.
First of all. You should learn to read. Yeah I asked what do you want. You randomly added me. Get over it.
I will get ****** off if you randomly add me and then ask am I interested. Of course I'm ******* interested. Learn to read the thread. I said I was doing 0-1700 not 1700+. So you can **** off *****.

tl;dr READ THE ******* THREAD. I don't do past 1700. I get ****** off when people don't read the thread I provided. Also. NA ONLY. Not sure if you can read English. If you can't, I'm sorry. Get a translator.
Old 08/06/2012, 18:00   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 283/2/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGoose View Post
First of all. You should learn to read. Yeah I asked what do you want. You randomly added me. Get over it.
I will get ****** off if you randomly add me and then ask am I interested. Of course I'm ******* interested. Learn to read the thread. I said I was doing 0-1700 not 1700+. So you can **** off *****.

tl;dr READ THE ******* THREAD. I don't do past 1700. I get ****** off when people don't read the thread I provided. Also. NA ONLY. Not sure if you can read English. If you can't, I'm sorry. Get a translator.
Just by reading that, it tells my you have serious anger problems and you shouldn't be allowed to talk to the majority of humanity.
Old 08/07/2012, 06:36   #7

Quote:
Just by reading that, it tells my you have serious anger problems and you shouldn't be allowed to talk to the majority of humanity.
And you just by saying you're from EUW tells me you didn't bother to read the thread. Good day to you sir ^_^.
Old 08/07/2012, 18:46   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

First Customer 5 Games Free?

Would be interested.
Old 08/07/2012, 19:52   #9

Quote:
I also have NA, but I never got the chance to tell you. You are simply a mad ******.
Don't get why you're still on the situation. Drop it already.
Yeah I was angry that day. Should I have taken it on you? No. **** happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Synaric™ View Post
First Customer 5 Games Free?

Would be interested.
Sorry! I don't do any free games regardless of if you are my first customer. I find it really pointless. If you're going to buy, you're going to buy.
Old 08/10/2012, 21:51   #10

bump (:
Old 08/12/2012, 22:26   #11

Bump! Price match is up.
Find me a LEGIT/trustworthy seller and I will give you ~20 elo on top of the 100+ elo you order. I deem if they are trustworthy.
Closed Thread