Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 1900-2k elo acc with many champ and skins

Discussion on Selling 1900-2k elo acc with many champ and skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 1900-2k elo acc with many champ and skins

Hello guys the time have comed when i have tol sell my acc becuse of studie and i want to sell it to a good player that can handle it i have som pic u can see runes champikon etc ,,i even have leader of sk in friendlist

account
76 champ
20 runepage
ranked 281w/lost 223 adcc have been over 2k
ip nearly 4k
rp 1827

skins
Ahri foxfire and midnight
shyvana darkflame and boneclaw
renekton runewars
Fizz fisherman and tundra
ziggs mad scientist
warwick Hyena
janna frost queen
twisted fate musketeer and tango
irelia infilitrator
riven crimson elite
annie reverse annie
karthus pentakill and grim reaper
malphiote obsidian
tryndamere demenblade and king
wukong volcanic
shen blood moon
leesin traditonal
cho gath loch ness
nidalee pharoah
caitlyn sheriff
cassiopeia siren
miss fortune secret agent
lux sorceress
twitch gangster
vladimir marquis
ryze uncle
ezreal pulsfire
ashe queen
anivia bird of prey
shaco royal

if u have any question add me on skype kakashii_

Old 08/02/2012, 18:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Added u
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling TOP acc 2k+ ELO/50+skins/every champ.
08/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my account that has over 2 years and has alot of work done in it. The account has 1956 elo / 2046 top elo, over 50 skins, every champion, 15 rune pages and pretty much every rune that you need in order to play at a top level. The account also has 2011 Riot points and about more 25 euros in riot points comming from esl cups. This account is in the EU WEST server. You can see all my runes in detail in here: http://i48.tinypic.com/a4r5s3.jpg I also have all the GP10...
[EuW]selling LoL level 30 acc 65 champ,33 skins.
06/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I am selling my account because i dont play with this anymore. I have much better now. So i dont need it. It has 3 Rune page, for AD,Tank,AP. full of tier 3 runes. 18k IP used on these page's. Champions and skins. Ahri Akali ( Stechende Akali ) Alistar ( Entfesselter Alistar ) Amumu Anivia ( Noxus-Jäger, Hextech-Anivia ) Annie
[EuW]selling LoL level 30 acc 65 champ,33 skins.
06/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling my account because i dont play with this anymore. I have much better now. So i dont need it. It has 3 Rune page, for AD,Tank,AP. full of tier 3 runes. 18k IP used on these page's. Champions and skins. Ahri Akali ( Stechende Akali ) Alistar ( Entfesselter Alistar ) Amumu Anivia ( Noxus-Jäger, Hextech-Anivia ) Annie
Selling> 1900+ na lol acc, 70 champs, 28 skins, 20 rune page C/O = 200$USD
06/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
- the current active offer is 200$ usd via paypal. Selling> 1900+ NA LoL Acc, 70 Champs, 28 skins, 20 rune pages! ** WILL PROVIDE PICTURES / PROOF ON REQUEST VIA SKYPE: SERGE.GAIDAMAKA** Selling a level 30 North American League of Legends Account w/ 1900+ elo! Account has gold border, rare skins, 2k-2.4k+ elo friends list!
Selling> 1900+ NA LoL Acc, 70 Champs, 28 skins, 20 rune pages!
06/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling> 1900+ NA LoL Acc, 70 Champs, 28 skins, 20 rune pages! ** WILL PROVIDE PICTURES / PROOF ON REQUEST VIA SKYPE: SERGE.GAIDAMAKA** Selling a level 30 North American League of Legends Account w/ 1900+ elo! Account has gold border, rare skins, 2k-2.4k+ elo friends list! Basic Stats: