Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling GOLD Elo Accounts

Discussion on Selling GOLD Elo Accounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling GOLD Elo Accounts

Hello everyone, I have some gold accounts for sale. For right now, only 2 accounts are up for grabs, a third one will be avail soon.

I did not boost the accounts to plat because I believe Gold/Silver ELO is the best place to practice in for those stuck in ELO hell. Plat is much harder and not a good place to practice because of skill difference. Gold ELO will allow you to witness good players while having decent teams. Having a chance to play at a higher elo is one of the best ways to practice, learn your weaknesses, and realize your own potential.

I also run a ELO boosting service, which is payment first/trusted and has been verified by different customers .

Payment first or through trusted middleman or an irl friend of mine

Account 1: SOLD

Account 2:

ELO: 1535
Champs: 30
3 rune pages
AD and AP runes

Price: $35

Account 3:

ELO: 1538
Champs: 38
2 Rune Pages
AD and AP runes

Price: $40

Buy both accounts = $70.

Old 07/26/2012, 09:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

do these come with original email?
Old 07/26/2012, 22:42   #3

I do not have original email since these accounts were not originally mine.

But I have had them for 2 months + and bought them from safe sellers( I paid first)

b
Old 07/28/2012, 02:23   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hi,

Account 1 bought by me, paid via paypal.

Honest trader
Old 08/19/2012, 12:58   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

As it was my first time buying an account, I was a bit skeptical but this seller is legit! The account had everything as was described and the info was given within a minute after the transaction.

If you're looking for an account to practice on I highly recommend you buy one!

-PS Sorry for the long payment time. I had to register for paypal too and ran into some problems (no indicator of what was wrong because of mobile x.x)