Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS EU W Acc all CHamps 143k ip !!!

Discussion on WTS EU W Acc all CHamps 143k ip !!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS EU W Acc all CHamps 143k ip !!!

All champs some skins +legendary skins...

for proofs via Teamviewer hit me a pm....

12 Rune Sites..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Verkaufe/Sell 2xEu-West Accounts [74 Champs/64 Skins] [29 champs/1 Skin]
05/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich verkaufe hier meinen und den Account meines Bruders, die beide auf dem Eu-West Server sind. kurzer Überblick: 1. Account: *74 Champions *64 Skins ( fast jeder Champion hat 1 Skin, manche auch 2) *Full Rune Spec (AD-Carry, AP, Jungle(Tank), Supp)
[T]US ACC LVL 30! 45+ CHAMPS!!!!
07/21/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
This account has 45 champs an is lvl 30 but for US only.. Champions: Akali Alistar Amumu Annie Ashe Brand (OP'd)
[EU] Level 30 Account 26 champs 2 skins, Selling/Trading for US with champs and skins
05/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to sell me level 30 account with 26 champs... Malphite, Dr. Mundo, Swain, etc, etc full list if contact me. Gangplank and Xin have one skin owned each.
WTS lvl 17 account 31 champs (but got alot of the new champs)
04/28/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Well i got a lvl 17 account Nothing spectacular, i own 31 champions Like Jarvan IV, Nocturne ( frozen nocture skin), Brand (including apocalyptic skin) LeBlanc (both skins), Lee Sin. And others As said, got 31 champions in total, plus many of the newer, and some skins
143k exp every 10 min
03/07/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Marium Valmont (-578 -161 /way -578 -69) -- reward: 10,000 Credits and 143,000 exp Prequesites: You must have completed Boshaz's Destroy The Avatar quest for Marium to speak with you. You must travel back to the avatar platform and collect one of each of these substances: Tube of Tar Vial of Smoke Mysterious Powder Case of Unmarked Bottles Unlabled Sack http://img316.imageshack.us/my.php?image=a...tfor mmap4fq.png Repeatable and easy exp. 286k with double exp