Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick elo boost.

Discussion on Quick elo boost. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quick elo boost.

Hello, me and friend (both platinum rating) have two free weeks for pure elo boosting (20/7), so we're looking for clients in any server, price is negotiable.
skype wowmanijakass

got first client, up for one more atm

up for one more again, link to my old thread, its outdated but i no longer have acces to that account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
|QUICK&CHEAP| Elo Boost from a team!
12/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/Wv3Qf.png Hello, as far as we have find out that we can boost Elo for cash, we have decided to do it via this page. We are a group of friends who want to get some cash from playing - that's all. Why we? Well, the the reason seeems very simple - we are cheap and fast.
✥ Cheap & Quick ELO Boost ✥
07/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 46 Replies
Hello friends! Introduction A little about myself; I have been playing MOBA genre games for approximately five years, including Defense of the Ancients, Heroes of Newerth, and now League of Legends. I am currently 2100 ELO and understand what it takes to break out of ELO hell because I was once there myself. Description I am currently ELO boosting League of Legends accounts through solo-queue. If you are tired of being stuck in the rut, that is ELO hell, due to all the bad teammates,...
WTB Quick Elo Boost
05/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I can get you out of Elo Hell!