Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOL Elo Boosting Fast & Cheap

Discussion on LOL Elo Boosting Fast & Cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 09/15/2012, 10:47   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
This is legit

This dude is pretty legit, he got me ~100 elo in 1 day, very nicely done by solo-queue pro gameplay carrying noob teammates.

Totally vouch for him

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPkz View Post
Every single one of your vouches are from accounts made this month and their only post is on this thread.
It's because he is worth vouching for and I just made this account JUST to vouch for him
Old 09/16/2012, 15:47   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've been playing with this guy for months now, and he is legit and can easily obtain elo if u guys need boost. Huge vouch.
Old 09/28/2012, 21:22   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
Old 09/30/2012, 05:50   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You know if you really are legit and are looking for business, post that you're looking a longtime reputable member of high standing to vouch for you. Offer to duo with someone like that here for a couple games and if you're legit they will vouch for you and people will be looking for you to do business.

I apologize if you are legit but until you get a longtime member of high standing to vouch for you or at least a few people here who are active members many will have suspicions.
Old 09/30/2012, 07:11   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirac7 View Post
You know if you really are legit and are looking for business, post that you're looking a longtime reputable member of high standing to vouch for you. Offer to duo with someone like that here for a couple games and if you're legit they will vouch for you and people will be looking for you to do business.

I apologize if you are legit but until you get a longtime member of high standing to vouch for you or at least a few people here who are active members many will have suspicions.
Yes, I understand what you're trying to say but I've already received a substantial amount of loyal customers who are not just buying Elo but also Spots in team. Thank you for your concern though.
Old 11/14/2012, 02:38   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

interested in services, sent skype req.
Old 11/14/2012, 04:07   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

only NA or also EU?
Old 11/15/2012, 01:56   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So far, going very well! Would highly recommend
Also the ONLY person to get back to me within a day. Maybe timing was lucky but seems to really be on his game.

Will report more as it goes on but so far this is great!
Old 11/16/2012, 01:08   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by aXXa View Post
only NA or also EU?
I only have accounts in NA. Sorry if you're an EU player. Good luck.
Old 11/19/2012, 04:58   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just completed first transaction. Went well, and had a good schedule at the time. Was flexible in details (stream or no stream), lanes, and was overall a pleasure to play and was quite accommodating. Only thing I could knock was the first half games I had to fight hard opponents in elo I've never had any experience with. I find I learn best if I gradually fight harder and harder opponents(and most people would feel more at ease I imagine), but the skip to +300 elo more than I'm used to was tough for me at first because of the duo discrepancy. He took care of that problem near the end of my games and I plan on giving it another go now that I've learned quite a bit!

I would give a 9/10 for myself and other people who would get carried through hard elo they are not used to. Would be a 10/10 if he had a plethora of accs. with various ranges to really take advantage of different experience levels of different people. I feel he is working on that and can easily be one of the best here. If you are experienced in the elo ranges you're going to be carried through or/and he's got someone near your elo, it's a homerun imo. This guy carries really hard and gives you advice on the game at the same time.

Also of note, I have a disability and he was accommodating of that but I still had my limitations so it's probably my fault it was a 9/10 instead of a 10/10 so keep that in mind if you are a normal person lol.
Old 11/19/2012, 10:24   #26 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hurgust has elo boosted me for the past week. Has done a very good job. Great guy, i have rep on *******, username: hoopman1989 and I vouch for Hurgust.
Old 11/19/2012, 10:27   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up Amazing player professional service

Hi there, just reporting in to recommend this guy for any of your boosting/duo queue needs, I played 10 games with him, he always had an AMAZING kd (we're talking 20+kills each game) for all games that we played together, I was on skype the whole time with him he is very professional and an amazing player, very friendly too, if you make a mistake it's not a problem at all and basicly it felt like I was getting a coaching service too even though I wasn't paying for that. I picked up so many things even from the 10 games that we played together and I am really happy lol I will be going back to play more with him sometime soon (christmas time when I get more $$$ no doubt).

So that's my spin on things, highly recommended... thanks!

Summoner name: Muffpumper (na) add me if you want to chat about this guy!
Old 11/23/2012, 04:27   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just ordered 1.4k-1.6k elo boost from him, hope it goes well
Old 11/24/2012, 11:18   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Every thing went well, fast and friendly. Also trusted
Old 11/27/2012, 11:11   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Skype added