Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2300+ player will ELO boost up to 2200+

Discussion on 2300+ player will ELO boost up to 2200+ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 107/2/0
2300+ player will ELO boost up to 2200+

Hello mates, im doing elo jobs in all servers, i am a 2k3 elo player in EUW winning comfortably most matches at this elo, i want to become semipro or pro, i can boost you up to 2k2+ in EUW, in NA i only boost so far up to 1800+ due to the lag, but can consider offers.

I am working on NA and EUW accounts right now, i can work on yours very soon since i work really fast (300+ elo a day). Since im new to this forum my references are my customers, if you have doubts about me just ask them (i put you in contact).

I boost elo from 0 to 2k2+, being the cheapest price 10 euro per 100 elo, it is more expensive the more elo you have, for several hundreds elo i do discounts.
Payments go through Paypal, after i play the first game in your account you should send at least half the price, the other half can be sent halfway the job if you prefer not to send all at once. More information by email

I also do duo q, and offer live coaching while playing, i give advice and answer questions and will randomly duo q you for free if i have a job around your elo.

Regards.
Old 12/12/2012, 07:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I'm not one to write in forums, but this theeloguy is f'in amazing!
He has brought me from 1100 elo to the 1600 elo in about 3 days.
500 elo in 3 days sure is amazing, but that's not what makes this guy so f'in amazing..
What makes theeloguy so f'in amazing is how he does his job.

Here's a rundown of my job experience with theeloguy:

I shot him an email asking if he would like to take up the job of raising me from 1100 elo to 1600 elo with about 30 games clocked in.
He shot me friendly and timely email asking me if I would like to add him on skype.
-Key word friendly. I mean who wants to work with a stuck-up a-hole.
After adding him on skype he asked me if I would like to spectate him whilst he was doing an elo boosting job.
-Credentials, yo! I don't want no nub.
After spectating, he asked, without any hint of force, if I would like to hire him for the elo-boosting job.
-No guilty tripping.
I agreed to hire him and was surprised that I didn't have to pay him in full until he finishes the job.
-Trust in customer. Good to feel trusted if you know what I mean.
During the 3 days, he allowed me to spectate ALL the games he has played on my account while answering any questions I may have about the game.
-No fear in allowing you to see him feed.. Cause he WON'T
-Answering without any hint of frustration. Yup, he's incredibly friendly with his choice of words.
Within 3 days, after playing 26 games, he finished his job.
-26 wins 1 loss. That's a 96% win ratio in a place people like to refer as elo-H**l

Therefore, theeloguy, being extremely skilled, punctual, and friendly has made this guy, in my book, extremely f'in amazing!

Highly recommended for people seeking a very willing and f'in amazing booster. 2 thumbs way up!

-Peterson Tran