Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Lol Account 1600+ Elo, All champs , 31k IP, 20 runes pages

Discussion on [WTS] Lol Account 1600+ Elo, All champs , 31k IP, 20 runes pages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Lol Account 1600+ Elo, All champs , 31k IP, 20 runes pages

Sell
Old 05/14/2012, 17:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add you on skype.
Old 05/15/2012, 15:15   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do not ever buy anything from this guy again, he is a SCAMMER, and just provided me with false account information.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2012, 19:01   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just to elaborate on the scamming thing - I added the guy on skype, he showed me what seemed to be his account. Through my misplaced faith in humanity () I trusted this guy and didn't check the account thoroughly.
I payed though paypal, and he gave me account details that didn't exist. When I checked his e-mail, username, and all other things about him they didn't exist anywhere. He also insisted I sent the payment under the title "Gift" (Which is something to be wary of).

I instantly filed a dispute, and claimed my money back. After a few days paypal decided in my favor and I got the money back. Please, don't trust this pathetic little scammer, and buy accounts from users with positive feedback only.

Just wanted to share this experience with you guys.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUW - 1600+//72 Champs//10 Rune Pages
05/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi there, looking to sell another EU West League of Legends account. Serious buyers only. Account: 0 RP - 0 IP Stats Overview http://i.imgur.com/vRF6Jh.png Champions Owned http://i.imgur.com/5t5u5.jpg Skins: (32) Stinger Akali
NA ACCOUNT 92 CHAMPS 265 RUNES 10 PAGES
03/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
title says it all has 2.7k normals games played and about 100 ranked currently at 1320 elo if you have anymore questions you can add me on skype. name is bloodjer if interested message me on skype ill gives you more info, take screen shots or w/e
Selling NA 1500 account, 48 champs , 5 rune pages, All runes you'll need
03/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
ahri, akali, alistars, amumu, annie, ashe, caitlyn, cass, corki, mundo, evelyn, fizz, gp, garen, irelia, jana, jarvan, jax, kat, kayle, kenen, lee sin, malphite, malzahar, master yi, ms.fortune, nasus, nunu, ouriana, pantheon, poppy, rumble, ryze, singed, sion, sivir, sona, soraka, taric teemo, tristana, tryndamere, twisted fate, udyr, vayne, veigar, warwic, xin zhao, zilean now 50 champions instead of 48 runes: reds:
Selling a Level 30 account, loaded with runes, rune pages, and 52 champs. US NA
02/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Howdy, I'm selling my league of legends account. I've just gotten tired of the game and really think my league days are over. I'm not posting the username but I will post screenshots as proof etcetc. So first here's the list broken down. Annie- 1820 (Annie in wonderland) Brand- 1495 (Apopcalyptic, Vandal) Ezreal- Nottingham - 520 no longer available Kayle- That one kayle skin no longer available Maokai- 2470 (Charred, Totemic, Festive) Nocturne- 975 (Frozen Terror)
WTS-NA-30 LVL 34 champs + MANY RUNES (10 pages)
12/04/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hi. I want to sell my level 30 League of Legends North America Account. I HAVE 10 RUNE PAGES! Season 2 has no games - its clear ELO. Season 1 ELO: SOLO: ~1250: ~120 wins ~90 lost 3vs3: ~1400 ~70 win ~60 lost 5vs5: ~1200 ~20 games