Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB PAX SIVIR (EU NORTH-EAST)

Discussion on WTB PAX SIVIR (EU NORTH-EAST) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB PAX SIVIR (EU NORTH-EAST)

so i want to buy pax sivir code for eu-ne so if u have throw me a PM or email to and we can talk about price..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS EU North east many skins.
04/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling/trading for a GOOD west acc since all my friends went there. Runes: Got all AD + AP runes, Hp quints and armor seals etc etc. SKINS: Cooparate mundo skin. sherwood ashe, firjelord ashe. Sheriff caitlyn. Sailor gangplank deadly kennen
Selling Pax Sivir EU NE / North America - 15€
04/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
This is for the code that will unlock the PAX skin for SIVIR and will unlock the character SIVIR as well. Got the card at a PAX event. Works on either EU Nordic East or NA servers! Will send you the code immediately after payment is received (Paypal). THANK YOU! Skype: mike111994
WTS PAX SIVIR EU-EAST 5euro psc/pp
04/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling 2 Pax sivir codes for EU-NORDIC EAST OST ! not eu west !!!! icq 216242149 skype wodk4_
[Sell] PAX Sivir Eu-East [looking] something
01/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i got a pax Sivir Code which was used by me on west and na and is still usable on east so if anyone is interested just contact me here or on skype keslol
[WTS] Pax Sivir for eu-east and na
12/22/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
2 codes left skype:wodk4_ icq:216242149